Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Limited Soul Seal Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Soul Seal Pack

Duration: 2014/12/3 00:00 - 2014/12/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S550
    • Kabam: S1 – S114
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Available through the next few days, the Limited Soul Seal Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:
    Soul Seal x100

Price: 2499 Balens. (Daily limit of 20 per server. Limit of 2 per person every 4 hours.)

Interesting. Guess all the 70 cashier campers may buy these packs and level to 80. But since this has no sticky for them to see *dump*
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

humm.. i think i'm blind. nvm.
      Last edited by R2sucksbad; 12-02-2014, 11:56 PM. Reason: i'm blind

Comment

The staff to R2 is veri made y have a lroblem with my SC i lose from mail 270 k and no one help me i send tikeet i rwite in forum bad no one answer me is veri nice i spend money for this game and no one help me

Comment

Originally posted by HUBLOTT View Post
          The staff to R2 is veri made y have a lroblem with my SC i lose from mail 270 k and no one help me i send tikeet i rwite in forum bad no one answer me is veri nice i spend money for this game and no one help me
          1.it was ur fault u lost the sc and even if it was their fault the excuse "mail wasn't meant to be used as a storage" will be used and whether its ur fault, r2s fault, or some supernatural disaster's fault you still won't get it back.
          2. you are dealing with a selfish business company what else do you expect?
          3. you can give them 50 billion dollars and they wont return even 1 sc to you.
          4. deal with it and continue or quit and find a new game.

not trying to be mean but this is the harsh truth.

Comment

Originally posted by HUBLOTT View Post
            Hello HUBLOTT,

There is already a thread with this issue here. Please direct yourself to that thread, and post your ticket number so a forum moderator can bump it for you. It generally takes at least 48 hours for tickets of this type to be answered, but please give up to a week.

In the future please use the search function before either starting new threads or replying to threads that are completely unrelated to the problem at hand. Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	edit.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	1704204
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X