Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Fixing Lag in Chrome Browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying this now myself as crome used often, from positive replies it seems it will work wonder

Comment

It seems like it works for me, but I do not see a lot of difference in speed (maybe i have to try TA for that). However, using this other plugin, LoA is very small for my screen. It now has a black outline around it and everything is VERY small. The letters, the icons, everything. So for me (and I guess for the rest), it is a choice between laggy TA or very, very small letters / icons.

Pepperflash:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	pepper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	894.4 KB
ID:	1706479
      Other one:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	other.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	831.5 KB
ID:	1706480

edit: sorry for attached images, i uploaded small ones, but now i cannot seem to remove them from beneath this post (unless you guys cannot see two more pictures below with ltos of white, then ignore this).
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Tauriel[S202]; 01-09-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

start using a REAL browser(maxthon), not **** chrome....
        League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
        ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
        GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
        CLASS ->> SORCERER
        LVL ->> 82
        BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

issue still exists on at least 3 server clusters i play and tested this with. speaking with persons in 30+ member guild(s) its not isolated. tried this previous fix today and i thought it was over. the issue reappeared a few minutes later still hanging up chrome (and other browsers). i started playing about 6 or so months ago and the problem did not exist then running googles pepperflash. its gotten really horrible the last few updates. done isp tests (no issues), isolated gaming only computer (everything fine), checked firewall and antivirus (not the issue). spent days on this now trying to trouble shoot and with as wide spread and with as many ppl as i see complaining about this on multiple servers and forums could lead to either a bunch of people experiencing exactly the same issue or there are potentially issues with some of the updates that have been performed. please pay mind to the players that support the game by not only playing it but also the people spending money on it. the copy paste model works on some games to deter persons that dont have the experience to trouble shoot themselves and deters people from pursuing the issue further, however it does not fix the problem and the amount of system load it also places on your servers people constantly loading, reloading and reloading. lets look at the issue this has created and come up with a fix.thanks

Comment

I do it and it then tells me I need permission to run

Comment

the game become more deficult and there are a lot of mistixe
              try to fix the game and remember that for injoi not for make player made
              and the tycon become impossibl 4 a most of a littel player
              i hope to be in the mesur in the next time

Comment

Can I simply add my thanks? Wow! What an improvement!

Comment

looks like they have updated flash & no longer have 2 files so have to have it enabled to actually play the game now lagg included

Comment

Now first need to use chrome://flags and set there "Enable NPAPI interface". Than u can still use Flash Player plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by elleshar View Post
                      Now first need to use chrome://flags and set there "Enable NPAPI interface". Than u can still use Flash Player plugin.
                      ty, i came here looking for this ))

Comment

Originally posted by elleshar View Post
                        well that didnt work it ended up relaunching with my start search hijacking my browser start page

Comment

great. So happy!! Will share this!

Comment

tried this but this and every other game would not load even did flags as suggested above
                            hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
                            feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

dont play with npapi.

Comment

As bad as it sound i play on IE and so far from all it seems to be good smooth work . And now lately chrome ening support for npapi, while ppapi eating reources as candies...
                                Antifreeze
                                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
                                X