No announcement yet.

[Guide] Fixing Lag in Chrome Browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sugest to do Applictian for this game large size and every thing willbe ok

Comment

I use Firefox and have the same issue.. huge lag ... Most times I have to exit out of the game and come back in and I can do some more things then I have to log out and in ... very annoying

Comment

Same for me with firefox.... The game was perfect during more than one year without any lag. One month ago, after one update, huge lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Stephanos View Post
          I use Firefox and have the same issue.. huge lag ... Most times I have to exit out of the game and come back in and I can do some more things then I have to log out and in ... very annoying
          Originally posted by elodie500 View Post
          Same for me with firefox.... The game was perfect during more than one year without any lag. One month ago, after one update, huge lag.
          Hello!
          Can you please run this tool http://r2cdn.r2games.com/cdn/R2_Check.bat and file a ticket with it (or attach it to current one if you have one opened about the issue) with the report it will give you? Please also add which country you are logging in from! Thank you!

Comment

didn't work. new version installed a replacement pepper. even more laggy
            Get a life, they said.
            I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

Keep in mind that firefox has had issues with flash for about the last 10 years even the newest update has flash issues

Comment

This topic is irrelevant now. They updated Chrome and now its only pepperflash, but of theyre own version. So adobe flash player is automaticly updated on chrome as of now and work just fine

Comment

https://youtu.be/h0Cp3E6CEHo

Comment

i just come for halloween code Exchange and saw this thread .

yes it is true , Chrome Discontinued support for Native plugins ( NPAPI ) at version 45++
                    to use NPAPI plugins , use older Version of Chrome , or Opera ( Opera is Chromium based Version after Version 13++ )

IF Disable Pepperflash doesnt fix the lag issues , then it is RAM problem ( Adobe flash player Lagging and crashing alot when using RAm More than 1,5GB )

so, i made this one , i hope it is helpful .

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....13#post1457413
                    Correlation does not imply causation

Comment

your the best ghostking...........

Comment

worked really good!! Yeess! Thanks
                        Luchito
                        Clan : Phoenix

Winterfrost Legacy - Server S4

Comment

Don't know if this is the right forum to post in but my charachter has dissapeared from server 272 was in level 55+ i Think just refreshed the browser and has to start over from scratch! PLEASE help me!!!!!!

Comment

i have an problem on alliance... my alliance is gone almost a month... but why i cant join any alliance.? i try to aply to the alliance of my friend but they cant read my aplication... plz help me and thank you

Comment

You will need to file a ticket for r2 to check on your account history 678031 .
                              to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by R244629153 View Post
                                i have an problem on alliance... my alliance is gone almost a month... but why i cant join any alliance.? i try to aply to the alliance of my friend but they cant read my aplication... plz help me and thank you
                                You will need to file a ticket with screenshots.
                                to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X