Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch0wdary View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]117779[/ATTACH]

When will this issue be resolved ??? Sent many tickets regarding mount training issues ... how could someone with lower mount strength get to train more than me .. and plz dont tell me abt weekly mounts coz the only one i had is vip and mechanical steed, and so do they .. how many lvls am i missing there please look in to it .. Your timely manner resolution had ruined up my HOF event ... no matter what the ***** rewards r.

Please do something about this, whats the point in buying mounts ... i wish you understand how it feels by the end of the day to spend and get nothing .. its like having a beautiful wife in bed with a chastity belt on ... comeone man give us some motivation to play or spend ..
    Got 9750 mount strength and got more stats then u , report this
    been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

and what about rewards for maintenance?
      should to be ......................................
      arch
      lvl 80
      br 240k
      low casher
      only vip

Comment

This isn't a "emergency" maintenance...it's just a weekly maintenance to add a new patch. The rewards for your patients well the game is offline is to have this new patch. Enjoy
        Originally posted by iulyy View Post
        and what about rewards for maintenance?
        should to be ......................................
        arch
        lvl 80
        br 240k
        low casher
        only vip
        Server: S411
        Character: Strikereye
        Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          cuz the reward is not good for most people so just not caring for it (include me, totally not attractive prize as comparing to HoF II)
          got the 350k reward and i like the +10 +20 +30 stats from those 3 rewards
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

lol i be glad if this maintenance is bug free which it wont be

Comment

Note: After this maintenance, to save more Inventory storage, certain items including Sylph Essence, Insignia and Sylph Crystalloid will be directly added to characters. For those that have been sent to the Inventory, please click to increase the relevant quantity. (As shown in below pictures)
              I have no idea what they are saying here. Anyone care to explain it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by R283988409 View Post
                You have to "use" said items before you can really use them. Once you "use" them, they are not in your inventory anymore.

Comment

From what I've gather there will be a special inventory for certain items which you will be able to view from your Profile Page. For items you currently have you will have to use to get them in this new inventory system. For all future items you gather that belong in new inventory system, you won't have to do this.

Or at least from what I've learned this is true, but I'm a server without patch yet. So if someone could correct me that be great.

Originally posted by R283988409 View Post
                  Server: S411
                  Character: Strikereye
                  Class: Mage

Comment

Ah, I think I get it now. Thanks

Comment

ok so i am going to ask the obvious question about sc engraving event here...

Comment

also would be nice to list maintenance times for cst...

Comment

[QUOTE=R2_Helen;1199645]
                          Patch notes:
                          • Added Sylph equipment, as well as related enchantment and upgrade features.
                          • Added league rankings system for sylph arena.
                          • Added Hero mode in the solo campaign.
                          • Added a new event, the Dimensional War.
                          • Fixed the blitzing issue for Hero mode in solo campaigns.
                          • Fix various other bugs and issues.

Why, oh why can't they add a little explanation about new stuff???? "Added a new event, the Dimensional War"...yeah, thanks! But what the heck is Dimensional War!??!?! Mind letting us know!?!? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

[QUOTE=Ulanov;1200426]
                            Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                            Patch notes:

Why, oh why can't they add a little explanation about new stuff???? "Added a new event, the Dimensional War"...yeah, thanks! But what the heck is Dimensional War!??!?! Mind letting us know!?!? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                            That why they create these guide about things but do not always explain every thing. Also said Guide gets buried quickly because it is not stickied. Dimensional War is a bit like underground Palace from what I can understand

DarkMeph
                            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ulanov;1200426]
                              Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                              Patch notes:

Go there : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....oud-palace-%28
                              there a lot of info
                              Lunay - Knighted knight
                              23.25M BR
                              Guild : SHIELD
                              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

*** i cant understand it is my et connection problem or wartune problem i cant even get the login page for kabam.com for past 3 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X