[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    Of course, what affects us possitive is immediately repaired event if it takes 100 maintenances, while what affect us negative is just simply ignored by them.
    Although this is true, and the mire rune was going for less than 2 bucks. I saw 3 fashion cores advertised as 80% off going for 700 something balens. This just proves yet again that having test servers are a complete waste of time.

Comment

nice time for maintenance...wb and arena...good job r2

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
        Although this is true, and the mire rune was going for less than 2 bucks. I saw 3 fashion cores advertised as 80% off going for 700 something balens. This just proves yet again that having test servers are a complete waste of time.
        totally agree what is the point, so in theory the test servers have had a week of cheap/wrong prices - so the others servers get screwed yet again

who/whomever does they quality assessing before game launch needs to read the riot act, it is a r2 SCREW UP - and now the players suffer

Comment

during our wb seriously???????????????

Comment

ye i did get a cheap mire for 160 balens but besides that i didnt see anything that good

Comment

Yea cost of mire rune was nice
              火FireMan - S416

Comment

how about the huge gap level matching in bg? such as lvl 40s in same bg with lvl 70-80s !! still no answer from them

Comment

r2 please give free vip days pleaseeeeee T_T
                  theres something i must protect in my lifeeeeee

Comment

thanks 4 rewards, but I would of got more than that from the world boss u closed half way through

Comment

Now Jewelhunt not giving mount shards , how do we get jewel hunt mount?

Comment

Originally posted by jade1234 View Post
                        r2 please give free vip days pleaseeeeee T_T
                        r2 already give free vip and convenat...1 month ago,,,i have 4 vip and 1 conve,,,,+ a lot crypt key,

Comment

Actually we are having 1st arena time now, so its in the middle of the day for us on EU servers.

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          you guys dont understand day for 1 server is night for others
                          they do it at this time because us east and us west are both doing nothing and euro servers are just starting to get to 2nd arena time

the world doesnt revolve around oceanic, and i am an australian, so im not being bias to america or anything

Comment

Compensation pack are really a joke, it give less gold and daru than ONE round in wb (and we can do more than few round ....)
                            Allready capped xp (even in capped talent ...)
                            Like this wheel of prosperity with a drop rate of xp scroll and stamina pot at 99,99% ...
                            Ok you don't want us to get something usefull but even 10k kyanite is better ...

So we get only 25 sepu, it's not bad, but it's not really a good deal for 3 hour
                            Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

try to fix the lag in the game.... almost everyone is experiencing it and still you can't do anything about it.... and yeah, try to fix the prices, it's not too much expensive... i believe, no one from r2 is reading this... if there is, you can just simply reply a smiley or a period... FIX THE LAG.... I think it's enough for us to experience it...

Comment

11.55 and server still up - has there been a postponement?

Comment

Working...
                                X