Sylph arena daily rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    No, these ppl cheated to get extra attempts on the first day. They basically have an entire day ahead of us and will get rewarded for cheating again. On my server, its the same guys who cheat and use sylph bot and other hacks
    Dit it ever come to youre mind the low br sylph teams in diamond maybe are from the so called "Testserver" what had the patch a few days longer then the rest, so by nature of thinks the get more tries.
    We startet with the patch on Wednesday the 10.12.2014 the startet the new Sylpharena Week on Monday the 08.12.2014.
    What makes it 20 attempts what the got this week more and you never can catch up with this.
    Today will be reset and everybody starts with same number off attempts for the week.The outcome will be different.
    But please to not be a jealous dumb...
    The had as well to suffer 1 week more, then the rest of us from the extra lag and new bugs, the deserve the extra 2 days.
    Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 12-14-2014, 03:34 AM.
    Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
    (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

i dont care about the points, its about the rewards. when will they fix it. ops i forgot its weekend, and what? 3rd say without rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
        i dont care about the points, its about the rewards. when will they fix it. ops i forgot its weekend, and what? 3rd say without rewards
        Yep probably so lol

Comment

Originally posted by FMK View Post
          Hi Gimmikc,
          Most of us only get Ten (10) attempts per day and are not allowed to purchase any more.
          Refresh does not add any attempts beyond the ten.
          So How are you getting more points than someone who challenges the highest point yield player available each time and always wins??????
          I REALLY would like to Know!
          if you are cheating, or taking advantage of some bug in the game, please tell us about it.

PS. If a 55K team can come out on top of numerous 200K++ teams in the ratings, then Something is Broken!
          Its not cheat, u also get points for loosing. Those players bought attemps before patch (for 50k gold). They probably bought 100 - 1000 of those. So after patch they had many combats to do, and so many points to win, even if they lose each one.

EDIT: CAN U FORGET ABOUT SYLPH EXP SCROLLS (WORTHLESS) AND PUT MAHRA INSTEAD (IN DAILY REWARDS)???

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they dont care about us west coast servers
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              I've said it before and I'll say it again, they dont care about us west coast servers
              they don't care about any servers

Comment

This is getting bloody old. Finally made it into gold group today but it wont do any damn good because the code monkeys can't get things straightened out to get the rewards out like they are supposed to.
                Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

so question is will we miss tomorow daily and weakly rewards to?

Comment

No rewards yet, and nothing stating how they are going to fix this.

Comment

i hope they fix it, but not that alone. if tomorow no rewards again it will be 4th day with no daily and also no weakly rewards. thats 120 daily plus 200 weakly

Comment

sad is they add new cashing events daily, but 4th day, and sylph arena problem still not solved

Comment

if it's not something that they think they are losing money over then they take their time..but if they thought they would lose one dollar it would be emergency maintenance time

Comment

There was a post from someone...
                            "We are now getting further into the china patches and just because you're a big casher doesn't mean anything now. Things are going an all out gamble for everyone".
                            :O

Comment

I seems like some players are somehow getting extra attempts, which TOTALLY defeats this new system.

lol, u can use gold to increase attempt in sylph arena cross server

Comment

Originally posted by CRACK666 View Post
                                I seems like some players are somehow getting extra attempts, which TOTALLY defeats this new system.

lol, u can use gold to increase attempt in sylph arena cross server
                                You could have only bought attempts pre-patch. It's only going to benefit them the one week they actually use the attempts. After they use the extra, they go back to 10/day.
                                I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                                X