Class Wars Return December 18th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
    R² is not out to make us Presents like every shop and buisness around all the want is your Money.
    If you look around you you will see in the publicity lots of "offer's" like christ mass offer 20% of only 80$ in place of 100.
    But if you take the publicity of the same shop from 2 months ago then the sold the same merchandies for 78$.
    Will be the same here.
    Unfortunate there still lots of little spirits out there what need a compensation for there inferiority feeling's, so the buy a place in the top 10 in a game, and the will cash whatever there credit card allows to get there in a Virtual reality.
    Maybe because the know the never will be real top in rl, and always stuck in a middleclass place with no hope getting better.
    First part i totally agree with you, its the same ** everytime.

For the second part I dont agree with you - would u exclude the existence of some ambitious spirits which also have possibilities to cash enough?
    Or this last part was coming from inside some little spirit u were talking about?

Think about it!

Comment

Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
      First part i totally agree with you, its the same ** everytime.

For the second part I dont agree with you - would u exclude the existence of some ambitious spirits which also have possibilities to cash enough?
      Or this last part was coming from inside some little spirit u were talking about?

Think about it!
      Well said There are lots out there who seem to feel they have the right to judge others based on what they spend on a game
      Server: S371
      Guild: Harmony♣
      Class: Archer
      Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        i'm speechless one more time :

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....792-Class-wars

Could you explain why some people have to discover DURING the CW that now sylph replace troops for CW ?????
        because english isn't their first language and they couldn't figure out how to tell us. or they are punishing the Gaijin for The INterview....
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

afk wars. so much fun. lol

Comment

Working...
          X