X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why not change this silly shop class wars ? pot something good

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
      Yes CW returns but did anyone notice that it returns on a GB night? 5 mins before GB starts? I find a problem with this, not sure if you do though. Many are going to miss out on CW due to GB being the same nite. Maybe a second look at the timing of this would be good. A date change could be possible. The next night would be good as well.
      Gb is on Mon/Wed/Fri.... the 18th is a thursday

Comment

same rewards )))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
          Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on December 18th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118540[/ATTACH]

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

NOTE:
          • Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the number of Balens used towards the losing wager (players will not receive Balens back). Example, a player spends 500 Balens but loses the wager, in return s/he will receive a total of 250 Glory Crystals.
          • We have decided to release the Class Wars early this month to keep your Christmas day open. Just this month, the Class Wars will unlock on December 18th. We hope you have a merry Christmas!
          A sensible decision.......guess it had to happen eventually.........well done R2.
          All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
          Class:Archer
          Level:80
          BR:4.1mill+
          Server:S481

Comment

Originally posted by BaxyBaxy View Post
            same rewards )))))))))
            they are just too lazy to change them.
            i can't understand them. if they changed the mount at least, some people will try harder and even will gamble to have a chance to get the mount they don't have.
            or a least add some other items ....
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Adding some dimensional war items or chest or some sylph enchant items, upgrade to rare/epic items could be nice
              But it's normal they don't, they never do something like that

First new features, sell it for an expensive price for 2month, then make some sale, then retry with expensive price, remake the sale to make it like it's the last good deal, then make a new event and give it for free

At start Soul crystal was rare and expensive .... now we can destroy them by pack of 10K for around 1M SC
              Same for whip, same for gems, same for fate .... now even sepu and marha are coming easily for free with dimensional war, just have to wait evrything will be free around 1year after they come
              Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

niceee :3 altho most of us gonna get the same glory crystals n same items in shop anyway
                S371/Zetsuen.
                Honor: GDK
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

hopefully with this maint they updating stuff in the CW shop if not don't think i will take part as i get same points every CW every fight is soooo predictable it has become boring and pointless and only thing to get is probably mount whips i don't have any of the mounts but im not spending my life's savings for a chance to get them
                  ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                    hopefully with this maint they updating stuff in the CW shop if not don't think i will take part as i get same points every CW every fight is soooo predictable it has become boring and pointless and only thing to get is probably mount whips i don't have any of the mounts but im not spending my life's savings for a chance to get them
                    the shop was already visible before maintenance, so i doubt ^^;

Comment

Please change the prizes especially mounts most of us have these mounts months now!

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                        the shop was already visible before maintenance, so i doubt ^^;
                        maybe...Fixed miscellaneous bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                          maybe...Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
                          taht's perhaps the translation in netherlander (hiding)
                          but i seriuously doubt laziness can be called as a bugs, just lack of professionalism ^^

Comment

I'am the only one who stoped doing CW ? , it's been ages that we have the same items , a change w'ont hurt any one ....
                            Character : Dante

Class : knight

Server : 81 -US

Platform : Kabam

Battle rating : 488 k

Guild : GodsHonor

Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

Comment

i'm speechless one more time :

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....792-Class-wars

Could you explain why some people have to discover DURING the CW that now sylph replace troops for CW ?????

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                                i'm speechless one more time :

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....792-Class-wars

Could you explain why some people have to discover DURING the CW that now sylph replace troops for CW ?????
                                I think that there Christmas present for us. I know it sucks the find out when you actually get there. I am lucky being on a Euro server and we got forum saying they change CWs.

DarkMeph
                                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X