Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/16 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    What exactly do you miss, that you need to get a piece of sylph equipment?
    I can only assume u r either on a US WEST server not affected by the bug or on another time zone entirely

US WEST servers have been missing out on sylph arena daily rewards for 4 days, no weekly sylph arena rewards today, no arena ranking changes for 4 days, some ppl didn't even get arena weekly rewards because of this, there is effectivly no arena ranking on the servers that have this arena bug atm because I played arena on the weekend and yet I am not even in Iron group now...

so excuse us if we feel like we have been cupcaked for 4 days (there isn't even an official statement) and we demand some decent compensation for what we missed out on and since it was not happening on all the US WEST servers, yes, some do have an advantage now over the other servers!
    server: Kabam s30
    IGN: Leighton
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      What exactly do you miss, that you need to get a piece of sylph equipment?
      to enchant it and get the event reward, however low it is?

Comment

They didn't find what to add yet , they will mybe let us making babys ^^
        Character : Dante

Class : knight

Server : 81 -US

Platform : Kabam

Battle rating : 488 k

Guild : GodsHonor

Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

Comment

so, theyre fixing nothing basically, probably just enable cw rewards yet it takes soooo long? hope they give us some decent compensatioin

Comment

Originally posted by R220446338 View Post
            so, theyre fixing nothing basically, probably just enable cw rewards yet it takes soooo long? hope they give us some decent compensatioin
            What you want compensation for???? You know when the maintenance is long enough in advance.
            So plan doing during something in youre real life in this time(if you still have a rl) go walking in the woods/citypark go fitness studio or just go jogging, if you a girl maybe you could as well go shopping or see youre friends in real not on a mobile phone.
            Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
            (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

But what is the mt for?

Comment

i will tell you aDD the CW button and fix various Bugs xDDDDDDDD

Comment

mt is for snow

Comment

I just noticed that Arena ranks are cupcaked too.

That'll teach them to try and put a number on us players...
                    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

I don't care about it i still holding my s.c for the s.c events i love that it the only event that count for free players for their br's and guild lv,s cause get lode of gold and daru for toons, guild, and the wild shop 100s.c for 100k gold and 100k daru its an win-win event deal there and only have 1 down fall with bulk claim on event and 2 with-out it and that is raid by other players right after u claim all on the event include the exchange s.c event where u can get 3k for only 1 s.c that way alot of people didn't do that dumb one that r2games did where u get 50k for 100s.c only by exchange not engrave so they need bring them s.c event back

main/one name: Howleenwolf
                      class/lv: Archer/68
                      br: 101k base top
                      guild: Main dragon-god other top 4 of str: Rank guilds
                      server: Kabam-34

Comment

Come on need them nice s.c events back

I don't care about it i still holding my s.c for the s.c events i love that it the only event that count for free players for their br's and guild lv,s cause get lode of gold and daru for toons, guild, and the wild shop 100s.c for 100k gold and 100k daru its an win-win event deal there and only have 1 down fall with bulk claim on event and 2 with-out it and that is raid by other players right after u claim all on the event include the exchange s.c event where u can get 3k for only 1 s.c that way alot of people didn't do that dumb one that r2games did where u get 50k for 100s.c only by exchange not engrave so they need bring them s.c event back

main/one name: Howleenwolf
                        class/lv: Archer/68
                        br: 101k base top
                        guild: Main dragon-god other top 4 of str: Rank guilds
                        server: Kabam-34

Comment

have to ask but will there be another soul crystal event anytime soon???

Comment

same in Bawic Castle?

Player: LadyYuwa
                            Class: Archer
                            Br: 6836

Comment

Originally posted by tigerone View Post
                              have to ask but will there be another soul crystal event anytime soon???
                              this is not the thread for that question. And no, don't expect an sc event anytime soon.
                              Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                              Guild: Paradox
                              Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                              Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                              80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                              80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                              80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                              80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                                Patchnotes:
                                The details will be released later today.
                                Any idea when is later today?

Comment

Working...
                                X