Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Ranking Dispute has closed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Ranking Dispute has closed!

Greetings valiant warriors!

With the past Hall of Fame event, there have been some issues with how the battle ratings were taken. We want to apologize for the inaccuracies of these recordings and any frustrations that have resulted because of this. We know many of our top players are incredibly competitive and Hall of Fame is a great opportunity for bragging rights!

In response to the BR calculations, we want to give players an opportunity to speak up about any faults in rewards. Below is a list of the battle ratings for the Hall of Fame event. If you find a dispute with your own ranking, please send us a ticket within seven (7) days from the date of posting. This re-calculation will be for the top battle rating on each server and the battle rating tiers across all servers.

If you find a dispute with your battle rating tier or server top 1 ranking, please submit a ticket with the title "HoF ranking dispute". We want to make sure all inquiries are received and handled in a timely manner, and a standard subject will ensure your inquiry is received and processed within the allotted time. As it stands, only items and clothing will be sent retrospectively: we will not be rewarding titles with this compensation.

We will review each dispute individually, assessing rankings based on the data for the final day of the HoF event. Based on your inquiry and the data in our system, we'll make a ruling for your ranking and rectify any potential slight. We ask that players only submit inquiries based only on their standing: not your friend's, not pointing out some other player had buffs. If your inquiry has nothing to do with your placement, your inquiry will be ignored. We apologize but we want to expedite this process as much as possible.

Again, we want to get this process cleared up as quick as possible. We hope those who were wronged by this event will submit a request to us. We will update this post when we are no longer taking inquiries. We thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to rectify this issue.

NOTE - The dispute is over. Please notice that do not submit tickets in regard to HoF ranking dispute since we are no longer taking any inquiries. For those whose inquiries have been taken and verified, the rewards will be handed out in 5 working days. Thank you for your continued patience.

Players with 450000+ Battle Rating:

Click image for larger version

Name:	45.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	1762786

Players with 400000+ Battle Rating:

Name:	40.jpg
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	1762787

Players with 350000+ Battle Rating:

Name:	35.jpg
Size:	416.8 KB
ID:	1762788

Players with 300000+ Battle Rating:

Name:	30.jpg
Size:	936.6 KB
ID:	1762789

Players with 250000+ Battle Rating:

Name:	25-1.jpg
Size:	959.7 KB
ID:	1762790

Name:	25-2.jpg
Size:	975.8 KB
ID:	1762791

Name:	25-3.jpg
Size:	816.3 KB
ID:	1762792

The No.1 player on each server with the highest Battle Rating Ranking:

Name:	Top1.jpg
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	1762794

no player from server s285 Windcrest ?

Comment

Originally posted by Honey_143 View Post
      no player from server s285 Windcrest ?
      Did your server merged with other with low number?

If so, search for the number of lower server on the cluster.

Comment

LOL I don't have a problem with my ranking - I have problems with quite a few in the 450k category though - can I send you disputes about those?
        Server: S371
        Guild: Harmony♣
        Class: Archer
        Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

yeah, i dont get what good this does. the biggest problem was Warriors Call was working and it wasn't supposed to. double you tee eff?

Comment

i had problem i didn't receive my rewards for 250k br ranking for Hall of Fame event i higher than players on s46 i didn't see my name ticket before and didn't get anything. So i guess i can reopen an new ticket for my. I had been told to make snapshot of my br before during event in case of this happen i did send my attachment and i still get no
            satisfaction for R2 supports clowns. Idiots of R2 support.The recording happen 3.00 am E.U time servers lemme ask a question if someone potted up it
            you have no clue whether or not they use pots or so i didn't i have screenshots and still nothing of br please i want my rewards

Comment

Top player s388 was wrong.that BR with all pot scroll and warrior call.

Comment

As i don't want anybody to loose something and seems there is trouble in few rank, we should all get all the award for this HoF and the one before !
                Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

yes ofcourse..only the biggest cashers get a re-calculation. Well Done R2!! and here i've been sending tickets and posting on threads that i was over 250k BR all throughout the November month but i dont get my HoF rewards or anything, after ALL the time and effort i gave to this game All i get is ignorance and ***** from u R2 people. Good Luck with making more money!! over 2 years just wasted here, waste of all my effort all thanks to YOU R2 and your mess ups!

Comment

the top player was 400k br on my server
                    and i was only 200k br

i wanna dispute and i want the rewards instead
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

we merge with 9 servers but i just want to ask tham that that unfair with our sever me and 3 more playing from there my br is now 249k i m the top from the server s 285

Comment

As I read this I wondered if R2 ever had an idea that cultivating your new lower BR players. rather then feeding those that are already so high in BR ever crossed your minds? Not just those with BR that most cant touch spend cash you know? Your department that tries to pay the bills with cash players should be fired..try working on the lower masses not just those that have so much already that they twiddle there thumbs as the kick every other players collective butts in game..

Comment

hm me not on the list

Comment

so r2 admits they .... up, again? what a surprise...
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2014, 02:50 AM.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

how i am not on the list i am 440 BR

Comment

Working...
                              X