Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Ranking Dispute has closed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you R2games for lying to us about HOF and rewarding all the people who broke the rules. You may understand someday why you lost your entire customer base.

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me, S311 sent screen shot and a few days later was told that event is now over. but during event my br was 270k, as with a lot of people in my guild no rewards. maybe it was a server issue.

Comment

Any GM knows when the disputes will be resolved?
        I kick butts.

Comment

Originally posted by Aziola View Post
          Any GM knows when the disputes will be resolved?
          In my server they did a lot of mistake and they let people cheat, so i create ticket and what happen? nothing

Do you think they will work during christmas? Come on I am waiting for reply on normal ticket 1-2weeks so i think they will reply like "so sorry but we can do nothing" after 1-2months
          [S369] Venom Creek
          Archer
          Lvl80
          BR - 450K
          CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

WC was a huge fail and cheaters and misinformation prevail. It's sad that this will be ignored.

Comment

r2 sanguine i did filed another one just took me some time couse of work and all hope it will get fixed. And happy holidays every1

Comment

Hehe created ticket that i found something wrong reply - we will not care about cause we can focus only for your account
                Create new thread about cheat - also give them proof - they close thread and no one take care

So just can say merry christmas and i promise that i will not take care about cheating again
                [S369] Venom Creek
                Archer
                Lvl80
                BR - 450K
                CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

Case Notification for #238505

http://tinypic.com/r/22gx3c/8

STILL ON STANDBY AND WAITING FOR THE REWARDS AS PROMISED. CHRISTMAS HAS ALREADY PASSED AND NOW IT"S NEW YEAR. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR? NOTHING?

lol I'm still waiting for your response on my ticket guys.

I am almost near quitting wartune because of incompetence. If I got my rewards I will be happy to spend balens again.

Lol, you gave rewards, but not the title. It's the title that's more important to me.

Am I still going to get my title?
                  Last edited by WaRzOn3; 01-01-2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X