Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Ranking Dispute has closed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i posted the ticket 236518. Want to see what you will do cause last 3weeks you just f... m.!!!!!!
    [S369] Venom Creek
    Archer
    Lvl80
    BR - 450K
    CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

Okay since i got a reply on my ticket i will post this once more here maybe that will help
      Click image for larger version

Name:	123456.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	224.2 KB
ID:	1704972Click image for larger version

Name:	1234.JPG
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	1704973Click image for larger version

Name:	12345.JPG
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	1704974

No pots no warrior call no dungeons no nothing even with different sylphs i still had 250 + br no reward no compensation.

Plus just to add to all of this even in my screen you can see SuperKill he got the reward and he had less br then me And he still does even now so w t f ?
      Last edited by iaLgan; 12-16-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Hey all,

I wanted to respond to some of your comments for clarification. All publishers had the issues of "some had their buffed calculated, some didn't" so we're trying to deal with the in the best way we can. We know it's frustrating, but we're trying our best!

If you really believe the #1 spot was not justified, as they had their buffed BR calculated, have the person from your server who was cheated submit us a ticket. If that person claims #1 took their spot because they were buffed, then that's a claim on their ranking. We want to eliminate someone at the bottom of the list telling on someone else, while giving an opportunity for people to speak up if they felt wronged. This goes for BR tiers as well: if you should have gotten the rewards for a specific tier and felt cheated, send in a ticket about your tier (not your friend's or your guild leader's) and we'll do our best.

@iaLgan - If you file another ticket with the requested title, we've already created a filter to make sure this issue gets handled timely

@R25009379 - If you believe you deserved a reward for a BR tier, PLEASE submit a ticket to us. This is an opportunity for players like you to speak up as well.

@R2sucksbad (nice name) - The reason we aren't addressing Warrior's calling is because that really only affected the BR tiers. We can't take rewards away from players. Warrior's calling COULD have affected the #1 player, which is why we're giving those players an opportunity to speak up.

But this is why we asked individuals to file tickets base on their case only: 200 people calling one person a "liar/cheater" doesn't help us solve the problem. Tell the person who WAS cheated to file a ticket. That gives credibility to the issue and doesn't bog us down so we can do our job in a timely matter.

Comment

There is a terrible misunderstanding here, from both the developers and the players part.

1.) The admins communicated all along, even AFTER the event, that WC don't work. I'm 100% sure that the developers / programmer were completely aware that WC will and did work, even if the R2 mods here received wrong information. One proof of this obvious is that the programmers has changed WC, now it does not increase BR, only during combat.

2.) This is a dance played a year ago as well. Then they claimed WC will not work, and it did. For this reason, people assumed that WC MIGHT work, and USED it for safety reasons. They did NOT cheat. They just know that (no insult intended) but you guys at R2 are often give us false info, because you can't extract the info from the developers, and/or the developers like to make fool of themselves and the players.

3.) The HUGE problem was, that although we knew WC might gonna work, R2 mods repeated so consistently that it wont, that some of us begin to believe it and either did not use it, or did not try to increase our BR to reach the next threshold WITH WC. And THESE are the players who are frustrated.

4.) The BR calculation was correct, if we accept WC/card bonus was supposed to work. Nothing like "buffs worked for some and not for others". It's a nonsense, it's just some people still think poti / scroll worked for some (it did not). If someone has problem (like iaLgan here) its from the confusion about when the BR was taken exactly. It seems it was the moment when server was down, so if someone made the BR for the night ranking but forgot to equip some astral before server down might have missed it.

What can be done now?
          Certainly, NOT removing prizes from some people and giving it to others. This could just create a huge work and endless frustration. If you REALLY want to do something to compensate players, do this:

Check people who missed the next reward by like 30K BR. (This is roughly what a WC+card bonus can give, with a bit of overlay). And give them the reward.

People who had 420-449K: give them the 450K reward.
          People who had 370-399K: give them the 400K reward.
          People who had 320-349K: give them the 350K reward.
          People who had 270-299K: give them the 300K reward.
          People who had 220-249K: give them the 250K reward.

About the 1st prize cloth: you CAN'T DO ANYTHING. Because it seems the programmers CAN'T tell who had WC and who not. But if you do what I suggested above, you give a prize to those who missed the top reward which is much better than a set of cloths, so everyone will be happy.

Alternately to the above, just run a NEW BR event where people can just claim the reward under hot events when they reach the required BR (and include darknite panther, apollo's wings, the above mount, AND a token which enables for the player to exchange SC into something useful )
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I would like a R2 GM to explain why was my ticket replied with ''The results were based on professional calculation and all of the buffs was removed by technical measures'' when it is clear R2 had issues with calculating rankings. I used Warrior call 3 minutes before maintenance started and put char in cata to boost my BR to over 350k and I did receive 250,300,350k rewards The reason the ticket was submitted was because R2 made events selling items to increase BR when many used/or could of just purchased warrior call to gain 30k+ BR.
            Btw I have 11 chargebacks with paypal and a further 50+ with bank because of R2's Bad management/planning.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-17-2014, 07:17 AM. Reason: Rule 8, no info from tickets to be posted on forum
            EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
              Hey all,

I wanted to respond to some of your comments for clarification. All publishers had the issues of "some had their buffed calculated, some didn't" so we're trying to deal with the in the best way we can. We know it's frustrating, but we're trying our best!

If you really believe the #1 spot was not justified, as they had their buffed BR calculated, have the person from your server who was cheated submit us a ticket. If that person claims #1 took their spot because they were buffed, then that's a claim on their ranking. We want to eliminate someone at the bottom of the list telling on someone else, while giving an opportunity for people to speak up if they felt wronged. This goes for BR tiers as well: if you should have gotten the rewards for a specific tier and felt cheated, send in a ticket about your tier (not your friend's or your guild leader's) and we'll do our best.

@iaLgan - If you file another ticket with the requested title, we've already created a filter to make sure this issue gets handled timely

@R25009379 - If you believe you deserved a reward for a BR tier, PLEASE submit a ticket to us. This is an opportunity for players like you to speak up as well.

@R2sucksbad (nice name) - The reason we aren't addressing Warrior's calling is because that really only affected the BR tiers. We can't take rewards away from players. Warrior's calling COULD have affected the #1 player, which is why we're giving those players an opportunity to speak up.

But this is why we asked individuals to file tickets base on their case only: 200 people calling one person a "liar/cheater" doesn't help us solve the problem. Tell the person who WAS cheated to file a ticket. That gives credibility to the issue and doesn't bog us down so we can do our job in a timely matter.
              So can people lose the clothing items if another player disputes it?

Comment

So they give R2 servers a chance to dispute and give kong the finger again? I've had my ticket submitted since they released the info showing my BR wrong and am yet to get more than a "wait patiently while the devs evaluate" in response.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  There is a terrible misunderstanding here, from both the developers and the players part.

1.) The admins communicated all along, even AFTER the event, that WC don't work. I'm 100% sure that the developers / programmer were completely aware that WC will and did work, even if the R2 mods here received wrong information. One proof of this obvious is that the programmers has changed WC, now it does not increase BR, only during combat.

2.) This is a dance played a year ago as well. Then they claimed WC will not work, and it did. For this reason, people assumed that WC MIGHT work, and USED it for safety reasons. They did NOT cheat. They just know that (no insult intended) but you guys at R2 are often give us false info, because you can't extract the info from the developers, and/or the developers like to make fool of themselves and the players.

3.) The HUGE problem was, that although we knew WC might gonna work, R2 mods repeated so consistently that it wont, that some of us begin to believe it and either did not use it, or did not try to increase our BR to reach the next threshold WITH WC. And THESE are the players who are frustrated.

4.) The BR calculation was correct, if we accept WC/card bonus was supposed to work. Nothing like "buffs worked for some and not for others". It's a nonsense, it's just some people still think poti / scroll worked for some (it did not). If someone has problem (like iaLgan here) its from the confusion about when the BR was taken exactly. It seems it was the moment when server was down, so if someone made the BR for the night ranking but forgot to equip some astral before server down might have missed it.

What can be done now?
                  Certainly, NOT removing prizes from some people and giving it to others. This could just create a huge work and endless frustration. If you REALLY want to do something to compensate players, do this:

Check people who missed the next reward by like 30K BR. (This is roughly what a WC+card bonus can give, with a bit of overlay). And give them the reward.

People who had 420-449K: give them the 450K reward.
                  People who had 370-399K: give them the 400K reward.
                  People who had 320-349K: give them the 350K reward.
                  People who had 270-299K: give them the 300K reward.
                  People who had 220-249K: give them the 250K reward.

About the 1st prize cloth: you CAN'T DO ANYTHING. Because it seems the programmers CAN'T tell who had WC and who not. But if you do what I suggested above, you give a prize to those who missed the top reward which is much better than a set of cloths, so everyone will be happy.

Alternately to the above, just run a NEW BR event where people can just claim the reward under hot events when they reach the required BR (and include darknite panther, apollo's wings, the above mount, AND a token which enables for the player to exchange SC into something useful )
                  Perfectly said.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

Comment

Case Notification for #226023

http://tinypic.com/r/22gx3c/8

They already closed the ticket because they said that I'm not replying.

lol I'm the one waiting for their response.

I am almost near quitting wartune because of incompetence. If I got my rewards I will be happy to spend balens again.

Comment

We will not be removing any clothing or other rewards from players who received them already. I have already stated this but will re-state for clarity sake.

@Fherlayt - A BR claim event, instead of taking recordings at a specific time from our backend records, is something I suggested, both for future events and Hall of Fame events in general.

@KS222 - We will be making this available for Kongregate as well. We were having some trouble posting the list but should be taking care of this soon. The deal will be the same for you: 7 days from the start of your post. Not the post here, but the post on the Kongregate forums. Sorry again about the delay of the posting!

@WaRzOn3 -If you title a new ticket and submit the information, you will get a response quickly and hopefully a positive resolution. We're trying to solve this issue ASAP and a uniform ticket subject will help us with that

Comment

why is all of S-45 excluded from the rewards?? If you look thru the lists you will notice that nobody from S-45 is listed on any of them. However their are definitely players who have 250k+ BR on S45.......

Comment

there was some noob i beat in arena from a kong server with the clothes
                          i have no clue how he got them because he was weak as hell even with his orange sylph
                          is there new kong servers, or did he get the clothes some other way?

and this wasnt a my group vs him solo

we were both carrying a team
                          my group all died from his attack, and his group all died from my attack
                          something is clearly wrong

i highly doubt he was highest br on his server
                          Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 12-18-2014, 01:05 AM.
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

blah blah blah troll town

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
                              We will not be removing any clothing or other rewards from players who received them already. I have already stated this but will re-state for clarity sake.

@Fherlayt - A BR claim event, instead of taking recordings at a specific time from our backend records, is something I suggested, both for future events and Hall of Fame events in general.

@KS222 - We will be making this available for Kongregate as well. We were having some trouble posting the list but should be taking care of this soon. The deal will be the same for you: 7 days from the start of your post. Not the post here, but the post on the Kongregate forums. Sorry again about the delay of the posting!

@WaRzOn3 -If you title a new ticket and submit the information, you will get a response quickly and hopefully a positive resolution. We're trying to solve this issue ASAP and a uniform ticket subject will help us with that
                              r2 was already informed that wc worked even though they said it wont before offering the reward which were delayed. R2's response was to reward the people who used something that werent supposed too, instead of simply checking a few people who didnt deserve it. Did you know that no one from the european servers deserve the 450 k br reward? you did. Could have been easily checked but guess there was to much work. If encouraging them is your standing it is your choise, not sure what is with this debate thread though where the official answer is 'we wont do anything against those who took advantage of our incompetence regarding the wc counting in the br reading, we wont assume any responsability for this and we will support the cheaters by offering them rewards they werent really qualified for, anything else?'

btw we have your official answer regarding the fact that the people who didnt qualify for certain br rewards will keep the reward, however may we also know why they were offered in the first place, and why they are allowed to keep them?
                              Last edited by Draggyy; 12-18-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

WAHAHHHAHHAHHA, this is really funny, and typical r2 response, feed the cashers who cheated while the rest who didn't get a cr@ppy deal. If r2 are not prepared to strip those players who used WC and it was counted which i have to say is quite a few players, then r2 need to recalcualte the rewards for all players with wc and everything else added and give them awards accordingly, but we all know r2 won't do that, because this game has never been a fair one. People break TOS and get away with it, r2 response - well there is none. People cheat, break rules, r2 response - well once again there is none. So the answer is find a better game or just plain cheat and break every rule, coz we all know ain't a ******* thing gonna be done :P

Comment

Working...
                                X