Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Legendary Set Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This event ends today or in 85 days? Please tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by xHernaNx View Post
      Anything but in Server sais Event Countdown: 88 days but in Forum theard sais finish 12/19 ..... What is true? hehehe pls any answers for all
      Moderator EsmeWeatherwax u what all answer please

Comment

im really thankfull that This event came Out now because i'm not Gonna spend a couple thousands of insÃ*gnias just for the lvl5 loids just to create the lvl60 non legendary + 700 crypt tokens for each piece of equipment. I can now blitz catacombs and get the crypt tokens for My 70 stuff. The Legendary sets were always better than pvp anyway because we gain rage faster than with pvp set ( and extra damage i think ), Thus we can get more br xD. Just waiting for the gem event now só that i can work on My chaos Rune xD
        Last edited by Silentx3Step; 12-19-2014, 07:13 AM.
        Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Anything but in Server sais Event Countdown: 88 days but in Forum theard sais finish 12/19 ..... What is true? hehehe pls any answers for all
          The in-game timer is correct. So atm there's ~86 days or so left.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            The in-game timer is correct. So atm there's ~86 days or so left.
            Of course there is, R2 would obviously take the opportunity to rub it in that they've screwed most of us over for as long as possible. Last exchange event they ended the mage one earlier than the timer said, put a ticket in about it and got told tough luck. Ended up selling the 55 set because of the stupid inventory space issues and now can't buy it again.

Comment

Sorry moderator but can you tell me how we're gonna get that item?, because in blacksmith cant synthesize (Eradication Set) and in other NPC dont sales
              thank you very much Agains
              And the question is HOW moderator

Comment

And the question is HOW moderator

Comment

Also...night hunter set is not available anywhere anymore...so how do we exchange for that one :-\ ??

Comment

i cannot find soulmaster set in arena shop....i waited till i was lvl 35 and had enough insignia...and now i cant find the gears to buy..any advice?

Comment

Working...
                    X