No announcement yet.

[Event] Legendary Set Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it only me that thinks this exchange is extremely unfair? Considering the difficulties of acquiring either set of gear there is no comparison between sets. it will take a month normally to farm the loids for one piece of 60 gear but the insig for full pvp set can be farmed in approx 2 weeks. Likewise the quantity of crypt tokens needed for 60 set.... Personally if the sets are being traded it is only fair to either reduce the material cost / increase drop quantities of required materials or at the very least sell arena gear for the remaining days of the event then remove them entirely from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by prejax View Post
      Is it only me that thinks this exchange is extremely unfair? Considering the difficulties of acquiring either set of gear there is no comparison between sets. it will take a month normally to farm the loids for one piece of 60 gear but the insig for full pvp set can be farmed in approx 2 weeks. Likewise the quantity of crypt tokens needed for 60 set.... Personally if the sets are being traded it is only fair to either reduce the material cost / increase drop quantities of required materials or at the very least sell arena gear for the remaining days of the event then remove them entirely from the game.
      This while your at it let us trade in our legend sets for the next tier 50-60 60-70 etc x.x makes no **** SENSE

Comment

Why the freak you put 2 aerial near 2 elven items on archer? ). It does not make any sense at all...

Comment

looks like great deal at first..but to exchange and lose the 30 + initial rage added from pontiff set..doesn't make much sense to me..being able to heal on entry is a great bonus for mages..and this sage set..has less attributes..gained..just more numbers stacked..sorry no deal....

Comment

LOL R2 is soo clever , remove ability to buy arena set first before make this event....

Comment

Originally posted by MonkEWrench View Post
              looks like great deal at first..but to exchange and lose the 30 + initial rage added from pontiff set..doesn't make much sense to me..being able to heal on entry is a great bonus for mages..and this sage set..has less attributes..gained..just more numbers stacked..sorry no deal....
              if you think extra starting rage is whats good for a mage then i've got bad news for you buddy: you dont know how to play mage.

Comment

i am trying to exchange my (knight) hat and brooch to lvl 50 -- I did not get it?? so do I have to wait to leveled up to 50 before getting it??

Comment

Battleground - why do they have BR 220 / killing all this 30"s - that's beyond comprehension

Comment

Originally posted by archlite4 View Post
                    if you think extra starting rage is whats good for a mage then i've got bad news for you buddy: you dont know how to play mage.
                    well you know how to play then tell every one................
                    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
                    Name: Sorcerer
                    guild :ARROGANCE
                    Hometown: Pakistan
                    normal people scare me

Comment

*lots of swearing*
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-16-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

this is not fair -.-'

Comment

OBVIOUSLY -.- but nobody gives a ****

Comment

Originally posted by archlite4 View Post
                            You ******* morons need to warn us before doing this events in advance!!! Bloody cokcsuckers!!! Most of us worked hard to get legend 50 set and totally dismissed 55 pvp set because its weaker. Now every noob who got the 55 set will get lvl 60 set for free! Tell me how is this fair?!?! On top of ******* us you also take out the arena sets from shop the same day you add an event without warning! You ****** us all in the ***! R2 this is the last ******* drop! I quit!! Hope you all die (r2 staff not the innocent players)

I hope you get banned. There is ZERO reason to type this.

Shaking my head...

Comment

do they really remove permanent arena gear? i use lv 20 recharge wep and 55 gear for +30 start and +10 action but traded in my 55 sword for 60 sword this morning(not the rest) should i trade it in for rest of 60 set? i hear people got bugs so im hesitate

Comment

Originally posted by Beesenitch View Post
                                I hope you get banned. There is ZERO reason to type this.

Shaking my head...
                                I spent money in this game and they threat us like ****, I'd kill them myself if i could. All these THIEVES care about is stealing as much money as possible without giving anything in return. If you are blind and can't see this then I feel sorry for you

Comment

Working...
                                X