Question on the various games here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the various games here

I only joined R2games yesterday and tested the start of most games, most look cool for browser games, some got more actionish combat and others got in the style of old japanese rpgs turn by turn choosing an ability. No question they got some quality but since interaction is important too on online games which got good active communities and guilds?

hmmm, only Wartune, League of Angels and Storm Throne are actives
    Wartune: Hotarumaru; [S602]; Lv XX

Comment

Crystal Saga isn't too bad if you don't mind the power difference. It's also a bit casher based but has many active people.

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
      B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
      Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
      Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

you can try Nova Genesis right now although it's a bit bugged, pretty active.

Comment

mythborne servers are active, well i know hammer path and moon peaks are and it is actually an addicting mmo game to me..... i unno you might enjoy it

Comment

For Crystal Saga, the level of guild interaction varies from guild-to-guild, so it's difficult to provide input on that. On my server group, World Chat is lively depending on the hour, however talk is minimum in my [reigning] guild chat. It can be blank for half the day simply because we're doing our own thing.

Comment

Working...
            X