No announcement yet.

FREE Christmas Gift Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've poked the GMs why so few keys were made available, because frankly, 250 is just a joke, imo. If we hear back from them, we'll let you know.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      We've poked the GMs why so few keys were made available, because frankly, 250 is just a joke, imo. If we hear back from them, we'll let you know.
      another 250 were added but after that i didnt saw them anymore

Comment

its a joke nice to see xmas prezzies and when u goto collect it no keys u are right tight scrooges

Comment

they seems to add 200 something keys sometimes need to be lucky there are some now go get them

Comment

It seems to ONLY work if you are playing on an R2 server.... not on kong, kabam, armor, etc... since Im on kabam it doesn't work for me... so rather than let a key go to waste... someone can have mine: YSFeCfKxVX8gVfTX

Comment

from the look of it its a daily event and amount of key is limited per day. o if you havent reedem the reward yet kepp checking from time to time. fresh lot of keys appear every few hrs it seems
              Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

368 knight 50

Comment

Thank you

It worked for me fine!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MMOsite.com Event.png
Views:	1
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	1705216

so did this get cancelled? last i checked it still had 11 days. but the page isn't displaying correctly. never got any keys too =(

Edit: working now. still no keys though.
                    Last edited by witchkiller9999; 12-22-2014, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Just noticed this post.

Ok, so how do we do this??

I clicked on link posted here and it went to another site.

It says "Wartune Christmas Gift Pack Giveaway Event" / Status: Open / Ends after: 9days, so many hours and seconds /keys left NONE

Guide below it says what pack is and only 1 code per account... below that it says redeem key here / click hot events/ input code and click exchange

Where's the keys??!? Did you change how/where to get keys??

Comment

Ok, now there are some keys.
                        I collected and tried to use and it tells me that the code is invalid.
                        Some help would be nice.
                        Or better yet, you could just send us a nice gift in-mail so we all get it.

Server 28-US West
                        Naurika

Comment

243 keys available and I need to remake a new account? This blows monkey balls. Put it in game I ain't making more accounts.

Comment

I tried, gave me an error when I tried to collect. never again
                            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

all keys gone

Comment

its saying all keys are gone

Comment

Working...
                                X