[Guide] Class Wars - The era of Sylphs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    In game, opening the Class Wars screen and clicking the question mark brings up the rules... (sketchy I know... but bear with me)

It says there:

Going on that alone, it would seem to be working correctly and (regardless of how well you out performed your BR ranking), it is BR alone that matters.
    yeah so forget skill in playing game then, there about 80k br difference so I may as well stop cashing now as at 23rd will not make up 80k br without serious more cash, fact I can beat lots of people with higher br counts for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by downimpact View Post
      yeah so forget skill in playing game then, there about 80k br difference so I may as well stop cashing now as at 23rd will not make up 80k br without serious more cash, fact I can beat lots of people with higher br counts for nothing.
      Unbelievable that how you actually do in wins/losses has no bearing on your ranking. WTH????

Comment

Can AFK button be made to work in CW would help.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

oh cool, and the 4 days we did not have sylph arena rewards and no weekly arena reward will come in handy....NOT!!! and now that BR means nothing all you need is to cash on a sylph, you can stick sylph wars...aka class wars up your cupcake

Comment

this is a huge fist in the *** to ANYONE who used sepulcrum or $$$ to upgrade a Hercules. If you are using a herc... you are an idiot and bound to lose to ANY other sylph unless you are just super weak.

This proves R2 doesn't care 1 bit about their customers.

I feel bad for any person who spent $$$ on a Hercules. What a waste of your time/money LMAO
            Archer hoarder

Comment

Way to go making Class Wars even more stupidly sylph-based. The whole point about Class Wars is supposed to be who's the strongest knight, archer and mage. When it's all about who has the strongest sylphs, the differences between the classes become meaningless and we might as well just have Sylph Wars where players of all three classes compete against each other.

Comment

Wartunes is a dead game. They won't do anything about the cheaters or hackers and they add content nobody wants. Typical R2games.

Comment

can you guys add level 10 gem transporter in game ? if its possible ofcourse, its so frustrating when you are trying to get something few month and still no luck .....

Comment

$ylph War$
                    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

after doing Class Wars, I'm really trying to figure out what those fights had to do with my actual class?
                      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Well that was the worst Class Wars ever. If you even want to call it “Class Wars”, it has changed into Sylph Wars. It has nothing to do with your class at all just how much you spent on your sylphs. Not only has this change ruined the whole concept of Class Wars but it also eliminated troops. Why are players to spend Kyanite and Daru on them if they are pointless to help? I know not everyone has the same opinion but I think Class Wars is now pointless. Another thing ruined by bad judgment for “improvement” of the game. There should be new rewards with this change, adding mahra, sepulcrum, equipment shards, magical moonlight or glint of magic. Something relating to sylphs. So we can really make this Sylph Wars.
                        Last edited by SilentAbyss8; 12-18-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Agree that it was not as much fun as the previous ones. I entered and my eyes boggled. You get no troops until awakening and that's not real useful. Depending on your build you can really loose advantages you had the other way.

Sorry, this was a fail.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                            In game, opening the Class Wars screen and clicking the question mark brings up the rules... (sketchy I know... but bear with me)

It says there:

Going on that alone, it would seem to be working correctly and (regardless of how well you out performed your BR ranking), it is BR alone that matters.
                            Ok, for this player I can understand, but what to do for what I have? Is this normal? Losing only 2 rounds and missing 1 round at all,..no points
                            Boycott in S422

Comment

stupid............

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
                                Ok, for this player I can understand, but what to do for what I have? Is this normal? Losing only 2 rounds and missing 1 round at all,..no points
                                If I understand correctly: you lost a couple of rounds? Can you explain precisely what happened to me please: I ask because it might help the issue get fixed in time for next CW.

Have you submitted a ticket yet? Give me the ticket number please. I'll ask for this to be looked into as a matter of priority.

I'm sorry that things went wrong for you. I hope they get fixed up properly. :/
                                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                                | | | |

Comment

Working...
                                X