Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] VIP Renewal Payment Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] VIP Renewal Payment Issues

We are aware that multiple players received multiple charges when renewing their VIP status, which was caused by a payment platform error. We are currently looking into this problem and will update this thread with updates regarding this issue.

im so happy i stop to pay for bug tune

Comment

give multiple reward bug please :P

Comment

What Myrria said

Comment

Meh I stopped paying a while back after my cc details got lifted straight after a recharge. Given how buggy the rest of the game is its no surprise the payment system is just as buggy and insecure

Comment

What a deception R2...
            I was strongly considering to come back to play in January...
            Now Im strongly considering leaving this game forever...

Comment

guys if you are making christmass event then make it, but tommorow is gem synthesizer event and some people dont have level 10 gem transporter, so they have to miss rewards and watch how others are geting them who was luckier in tormented necropolis, guys add that level 10 transporter in shop, if you are making christmass events make it so people will be happy

Comment

I so agree with you. I have the worst luck with drops.

Comment

lucky me i got lv 10 transposer...
                  even its jerk m atk transposer not hp transposer...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                    We are aware that multiple players received multiple charges when renewing their VIP status, which was caused by a payment platform error. We are currently looking into this problem and will update this thread with updates regarding this issue.
                    I'm happy it's not just me, hopefully this doesn't happen again in January. If it does I'll have to go VIPless. Though is there anyway to fast track the refund/"cancellation" process?

Comment

as money hungry as they have become its no surprise. judgeing by latest events constant big spender and now super spender i wonder if it really was a platform error. i for 1 am done spending on sylph tune. too many bugs and lag not to mention its christmas time.

Comment

i spend 14.97$ in monkey king and still no VIP , please help me . all my money in my account is gone..

Comment

This is the new way of scam, taking more money than people actually pay for ?
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I think you'd better post a ticket in MK

Comment

Originally posted by R2105701477 View Post
                              i spend 14.97$ in monkey king and still no VIP , please help me . all my money in my account is gone..
                              I think you'd better post a ticket in MK

Comment

Working...
                              X