Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Christmas Countdown Events - New @ 12/20!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 team if you want ppls spend banels (regular balens) please put the transposer lv10, lv11 and lv12 in hot sale...
    “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

R2 i see many hackers r getting free rewards but we hard working people start finding hack so what will be fun in game plss stop this hacking software

Comment

Another garbage soul crystal exchange, I see. Bring back the option to exchange SC for whips and runestones!

Comment

no, R2 waited until most ppl had used their SC up b4 they did an event. but thats not my gripe. my gripe is the tailoring event. last time it was out, you needed to have lvl 5 wings to get the hades wings, now you only need to make lvl 4 wings to get the hades wings.... so, next time when the event happens, i will be ready to make lvl 5 wings and the event will require lvl 6 wings to get hades wings. its just a buncha **...

Comment

The gem event is great, thanks!

People in my guild listened to advice, hold back SC, and did engrave now, cool rewards The sc exchange is not good, although, but can't be everything perfect. We wait for another opportunity to exchange our SC.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
            X