Christmas Events Explained

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Events Explained

The missing Christmas Trees on some servers means the players have finished the task and the process has entered into stage 4. Players will get a surprise gift pack on December 25th for all of the effort for completing the tree.

Regarding the "Deck the Halls" event, when players turn in the Starlit Holly item, the Christmas Stocking is a rare chance drop. Getting this item is purely based on luck.

Hope that helps clear this up a little for you all.

so i can throw away my stacks of star light holy now?
    by rare u mean how rare? none in our server got the stocking
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Serrin View Post
      The missing Christmas Trees on some servers means the players have finished the task and the process has entered into stage 4. Players will get a surprise gift pack on December 25th for all of the effort for completing the tree.

Regarding the "Deck the Halls" event, when players turn in the Starlit Holly item, the Christmas Stocking is a rare chance drop. Getting this item is purely based on luck.

Hope that helps clear this up a little for you all.
      Well it would have been nice if R2 would have clarified this about the stocking being a rare drop rate lol but hey what did we expect you guys do 1 good thing and then go back 20 steps. I give ya credit for actually fixing corruption but then stuff like BM not fixed yet Scion skills are still not available and the chance of enchanting rate sucks. and this fail Christmas event truly is poor on the part of the company. Well Merry Christmas R2 or should I just say Bahumbug.
      *Shortee1119
      Soul Of Ruins
      Married to: Azurastrike
      "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
      (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

One the tree the fully complete on my server and is still very visible in the middle of SG, So that does not explain why it disappears on other servers at all.

I would also like to draw attention to this post made by R2Rob

As you can see it Clearly states Players will receive Christmas Stocking x1 the first time they turn in Starlit Holly every day. in case people missed it, it says Players will receive Christmas Stocking x1 the first time they turn in Starlit Holly every day. not a Chance to receive Christmas Stockingsx1.

Also the Specials Tab in the Events read as

Also stating that Players WILL receive Christmas Stocking x1 the first time they turn in Starlit Holly everyday during 12/18 - 12/24

Therefor players that turned in their holy on that day for the first time ALL should of had a Christmas Stockingx1.

So not only is the Christmas Tree event messed up, you also messed up the Christmas Card exchange as well. I normally defend R2 with events, but even I have to admit this is all messed up.
        Last edited by Apoloymi; 12-20-2014, 02:51 PM.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Hopefully this is just a preview of the "actual" Christmas events. Maybe maint on the 24th will bring us all a little holiday spirit and refresh the Christmas joy in CS.

Comment

So the stockings are supposed to be a rare drop? Just how rare might I ask? I'm one of the few people who still plays on my server so I had the chance to turn in 837 starlight holly before the tree maxed out, and I did not receive a SINGLE stocking. Look I don't usually complain about the events since they are what they are. But considering the description for nearly every single event this week is wrong, yeah I'm complaining for once.
            [Name]: Kosmo
            [Level]: 150 Eidolon
            [Class]: Hybrid Mage
            [Server]: Newgrounds
            [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
            [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
            [Pet]: Too many

Comment

i donated multiple times in s45 merged servers soon after they were back up after last weeks maintenance over and over till tree poofed but couldn't claim any stocking not even one and with the one time only claim on the pack for cards its almost like there is no Christmas in crystal saga this year.

Comment

and so u know the Christmas Gift Box too is messed up. it says its daily but apparently we can only get 1 in the entire week. =/
                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Anyone has EVER got any stocking if so can u please post a screenshoot since i doubt anyone got any and no items to get them now and the candy its only in shop for the new event so .....

Thanks

Comment

Nope

On S74/S76 The tree disappeared on the first day it was NOT complete no one on the servers got a stocking I'm about to log in now however this was most definitely bugged for us and it would be awesome just to see the tree come back as I've logged other servers and it's a full beautiful complete tree all sparkly and to me just seeing it would've made some feel better even had they not ggotten the stocking. I realize I am just one person but this event somehow just doesn't seem fair on a number of levels. Thanks for reading my opinion on this.
                    *I'd like to find that inner child.....and kick it's little [butt]*

Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
                    IGN: YupPers
                    Class: Hybrid Rogue
                    Level: Eido
                    Guild: Founder of Chaos....best known for those mass murder at the end nimbus torches

S68 Despair - Priest / S70 Anabella - Priest / S76 Brayleda - Priest / S79 YupPers - Spirit BM / S85 Twizted - Mage / S88 Sinz - Ranger / S89 Phreak / S90 Sweenie

Comment

Wonderful! Almost no one on my server who isn't a bot would have received a stocking. Our tree was completed in less than 3 hrs. Totally useless to our entire server, so no Christmas for us on this second set of events. You wait all year for a good event only to get screwed in the end. Also no one will buy the lollipop in shop because we have to also have stocking too. So another fail. ba humbug such a disappointment

Comment

Working...
                      X