Gods Descent Begins on December 26th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods Descent Begins on December 26th!

Gods Descent is upon us! Discover what it truly means to battle the BOSSes and be rewarded! The servers listed below will be able to participate in the event from December 26th - December 28th.

Servers: All Servers!

Not sure what Gods Descent is or curious to find out more? Then just click here!

you mean its starts on the 27th? why is it always so hard to set gods descent time. its only 2 days every month so i doubt its 3 days this month.

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
      you mean its starts on the 27th? why is it always so hard to set gods descent time. its only 2 days every month so i doubt its 3 days this month.
      no, start the 26th to 00.00.

good day for choose start start n event. i stay all days on wartune ecept 25th and 26th december
      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

probably 27 00:00 to 28 23:59
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          probably 27 00:00 to 28 23:59
          2 months ago we had 3 diferent dates in oficial post so who knows anything can happend

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
            2 months ago we had 3 diferent dates in oficial post so who knows anything can happend
            every months they messed the dates of god's. i wonder if it's some kind of r2games joke.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
              Gods Descent is upon us! Discover what it truly means to battle the BOSSes and be rewarded! The servers listed below will be able to participate in the event from December 26th - December 28th.

Not sure what Gods Descent is or curious to find out more? Then just click here!
              can any body tell what kind of event is this?
              "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
              Name: Sorcerer
              guild :ARROGANCE
              Hometown: Pakistan
              normal people scare me

Comment

Great timing......I'll still be eating my Christmas pudding!

Comment

R2 again not upto the mark in communication with players, again they are going to revert back this from 27/12/2014 at 00:00:00 to 28/12/2014 at 23:59:59... LOL
                  AxleBlaze

Comment

Yes this is the wrong date again. What is the problem seriously? It's just frustrating to know the people we count on for news and info, month after month can not get the date and time correct for this event. It's not that hard. Maybe this event is so "blah" it's not worth an accurate promotion. It will start at 00:00 12/27 - Now that i've posted this it's official

Comment

why it s hard to understand 26th , 00:00 to 28th 00:00 i count 2 days saturday and sunday

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
                        why it s hard to understand 26th , 00:00 to 28th 00:00 i count 2 days saturday and sunday
                        for me, 26th 00:00 is the start of the 26th day and end with 26th 23:59
                        but the 00:00 isn't perhaps understood the same way everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          for me, 26th 00:00 is the start of the 26th day and end with 26th 23:59
                          but the 00:00 isn't perhaps understood the same way everywhere
                          no it is. some people are just dense or careless.

Comment

so, is this 3 day event,... wow r2 being nice for xmas?

Class Mage
                            BR unlimited
                            G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

And Again... very interesting details from gods descent. these massive informations are quite wonderful !

thanks R2 for a wonderful year without any description, Informations and Support.

Comment

Working...
                              X