[Guide] Rebirth System
Players may begin the Rebirth quest when reaching level 80. Visit the Goddess of Fate in Tyria Village to begin the Rebirth Quest!
- Characters must be level 80
How to receive Rebirth materials:
- Characters must have at least 15 Gold.
- Characters mustn’t have other quests active other than the Rebirth quest.
- Characters must have Ice Shard x 1, Brilliance Shard x 1, Void Shard x 1, Light Shard x 1, Heart Shard x 1, and 2 open slots in their inventory.
- Ice Shard: Randomly dropped by Vega the Mad in Revenant's Vault.
- Brilliance Shard: Randomly dropped by Vicelot in Blood Coliseum.
- Void Shard: Randomly dropped by Zabuga in the Sacrificial Relic.
- Heart Shard: Randomly dropped by Princess Hitomi in Psychodelica.
- Light Shard: Randomly dropped by the Chancellor in Killer’s Den.
- A pop-up window will appear when reaching level 80.
- Head over to Tyria Village as instructed in the pop-up window.
- Speak with the Goddess of Fate to begin the Rebirth quest.
- Remove all other quests EXCEPT the Rebirth quest.
- Look over the required quest items and begin collecting them!
- Defeat the Bosses to get shards.
- Fully complete the Rebirth quest to achieve rebirth.
60 Attribute points and 12 skill points will be added after rebirth.
- The level requirements of Wings will be reduced to level 20.
- You will not lose any of your equipment.
- Level requirements for ALL equipment are still in effect.
- Once you reborn all previously completed quests cannot be redone.
- Only optional quests that were not previously completed can be accepted.
- Honor System will NOT be affected.
- Soul System will NOT be affected.
Rebirth mini FAQ
Q: What is Rebirth?
A: Rebirth allows you to reset your character's level back to 1 and relive Crystal Saga as a higher level being.
Q: What are the benefits of rebirth?
A: Upon successful rebirth, your player will be reset to level 1 and have special (Scion) prefix in your character name. Also, 60 attribute points and 12 skills points will be added.
How is the soul system affected by rebirth?
*shivers* honor is reseted to 0?
hahaha honor reset ? guess that's it with this game for me.......
Curious how will pets be affected as well if our pet is L80 we wont be able to use it until then?
i wanna know if souls reset if you rebirth. thats a biggy i have to know the answer of
This guide isn't enough to answer all the questions
Honor reseted?are u serious?u know how hard i must wake up at dawn everyday just for seng?omg..u guys unreal...
wow honor reset..its just wuushh! in a split sec??coool -.-