[Patch Notes] 2/2/2012 Server Update
Promotions and Activities:
- Extended activity In Search of Dragon Treasure - More Info
- Added activity Tweet Your Way To Prizes - More Info
- Brought back Combo Packs - More Info
- Adjusted the programming for AFK to resolve the "sticky" issues players where encountering.
- Added a 2nd instance for the Sengolia Battlefield.
- Fixed an issue with the priest skill "Enchanted Circulation"
- Removed a few instances of in-game Chinese.
- Resolved an issue that allow players who didn't meet the posted level requirement to enter Survival of the Fittest.
- Fixed the programming in the Survival of the Fittest event so that transport points reset properly.
- Fixed a loading issue with the item "Nirvana Crown"
- Made changes to the Guild Showdown to ensure the towers will reset properly.
Squire of Statements
It good to hear there is a 2nd instance in seng, that'll give ppl on the merged server more of a chance of getting in and getting their badges and honor. Good job!
IGN : Aeolia
Server : Bloodfang Village
Level : 7x
Class : Holy / Hybrid Priest
Guild : Adrenaline
Be good, Be kind, Be fine, Be nice and Be my love......
Minstrel of Messages
no new server ?! Just Asking.....
Totally excited about seng i havent been able to do it since the merge
ok on the tyria village sever we cant get enough people into seng to fill the first instance..will everyone be put into the first then the leftover after 60 into the second or is there a choice?
was the issue with movement speed in survival of the fittest fixed? players with insane movement speed have been flying past everyone like they're standing still.
lol stop adding new servers >.< and 2nd instance for Seng >.> it will be like i disapear in L1 and move to xtal through L2 then come back to L1 and dope we win. U should think about to not let to change instances in seng or it will be like i told
Till what time