X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know guys all event in wartune is only balens balens balens

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      All servers outside of the new server event line up get the same exact events. The only time events are different is in the first few weeks of a server opening, and when there's a merge. The system doesn't know that no one on your server meets the level required to use an item, all it knows is your server is now eligible for normal events. Just because the items can't be used now, doesn't mean those who do spend money won't be stocking up on the purchasable items for when they can use them. If the event isn't for you, ignore it- it's not causing anyone any harm.
      ok, let me see if i got this right. all servers get the same events as long asn they are not new or merged. so that means when the gem event comes out, even servers that are still young still ahve to make lvl 6 gems? even tho when other server were young they only had to make lvl 4 gems.... to me that sounds like only the older servers benefit from events and the newer servers have to spend money to catch up? i ahve played for a little over a year now and just crossed into the 300k BR club. I have spent a lil bit of cash, but not all that much (thanks to the big cashers for making the game possible), but, to only accomadate the big cashers is ridiculas, without the low cashers or even the non cashers, you really dont have a game. bcuz they do make up a pretty big portion of the population. by excluding them, you drive them away and then you end up with empty servers and then have to merge. why not put things in the shop to reasonable prices? then you make more money bcuz more players stick around and are willing to actually spend money on a game they like instead of making prices that are out of a lot of players price range. doenst it make more sense to sell 100+ mounts at a lower price than just selling 25 of them at a higher price? i dunno, maybe its just me and i have no clue about economics lol. ok, figure half of a server spending $20 on a mount and just a few spending $60. with a highly populated server having about 400+ players, and half of them buy the mount for $15 (200 x $15 = $3000) but, if the price is high, that means only a few ppl will buy the mount, and that would be the big cashers on the server and theres really only about 25-50 of those per server (25 x $60 = $1500) so you tell me where the economics of this game make sense. sure the game company wants to make money, but it would surely make more selling at lower prices than higher prices.

Comment

thats true, R2 is money-hungrey always!
        Never does it think of the players benefit!

Comment

why this game not be invest game..? like pockie ninja II,

Comment

Originally posted by R2930954 View Post
            ok, let me see if i got this right. all servers get the same events as long asn they are not new or merged. so that means when the gem event comes out, even servers that are still young still ahve to make lvl 6 gems? even tho when other server were young they only had to make lvl 4 gems.... to me that sounds like only the older servers benefit from events and the newer servers have to spend money to catch up? i ahve played for a little over a year now and just crossed into the 300k BR club. I have spent a lil bit of cash, but not all that much (thanks to the big cashers for making the game possible), but, to only accomadate the big cashers is ridiculas, without the low cashers or even the non cashers, you really dont have a game. bcuz they do make up a pretty big portion of the population. by excluding them, you drive them away and then you end up with empty servers and then have to merge. why not put things in the shop to reasonable prices? then you make more money bcuz more players stick around and are willing to actually spend money on a game they like instead of making prices that are out of a lot of players price range. doenst it make more sense to sell 100+ mounts at a lower price than just selling 25 of them at a higher price? i dunno, maybe its just me and i have no clue about economics lol. ok, figure half of a server spending $20 on a mount and just a few spending $60. with a highly populated server having about 400+ players, and half of them buy the mount for $15 (200 x $15 = $3000) but, if the price is high, that means only a few ppl will buy the mount, and that would be the big cashers on the server and theres really only about 25-50 of those per server (25 x $60 = $1500) so you tell me where the economics of this game make sense. sure the game company wants to make money, but it would surely make more selling at lower prices than higher prices.
            I have to agree on this point.
            If wartune could make a recharge pack of $10 that gives a free event mount and clothing (with wings) set.
            I bet, the game would be far more enjoyable now and they would've profited from high turnover since most close to
            all players would definitely benefit from such a recharge event. It's a tragedy that this thought never cross their minds on game economy.
            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
              I have to agree on this point.
              If wartune could make a recharge pack of $10 that gives a free event mount and clothing (with wings) set.
              I bet, the game would be far more enjoyable now and they would've profited from high turnover since most close to
              all players would definitely benefit from such a recharge event. It's a tragedy that this thought never cross their minds on game economy.
              i like this idea!!!
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Can you (i.e. r2) at least post events a few hours before the next day? It's not useful at all to see events that are already in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by magic-tiger View Post
                  Can you (i.e. r2) at least post events a few hours before the next day? It's not useful at all to see events that are already in the game.
                  yu hope r2games understand the word "communication" ?
                  they exchanged it for more "greed" long time ago.
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                  X