Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Calamity War

Hybrid View

The Calamity War

Waves upon waves of monsters from another dimension are trying to invade! Enter the Calamity Fort and join forces with the Harmony Army to protect the land from these horrible beasts.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 5435
Size:  99.4 KB
    Players level 50 and above can enter the Calamity WarName:  2.jpg
Views: 4410
Size:  3.1 KB
    Rules and Info
    1. Players can join the Harmony Army and fight the Calamity Legion 3 times per day. Attempts reset daily at 4 a.m.
    2. Players can join teams based on their character level.
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 4362
Size:  14.1 KB
    3. Normal battle requires 1 fight attempt each time, and Heroic battle requires 1 fight attempt and 1 Brave Card with the corresponding level each time.
    4. Certain actions cannot be done after entering the dungeon, such as enhancing gear, or using potions and scrolls.
    5. The monsters in Calamity Legion are strong enough to kill in one strike. Thankfully, Harmony Leader Kyte protects warriors who fight with him by casting a Divine Shield. The Divine Shield protects warriors by decreasing damage received to 0, but each round of protection consumes 1 Divine Shield point. When these points decrease to 0, the Divine Shield becomes invalid.
    6. Protected by the Divine Shield, warriors can’t be hurt by monsters, but powerful monsters can still terrify warriors increasing their Fear Points and weakening the Divine Shield. Fear Points, increase when Divine Shield points decrease and will cause characters to be unable to fight. When Fear Points decrease to 0, characters can fight again.
    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 4316
Size:  10.3 KB
    7. Cataclysm: This is Kyte’s special skill which kills all monsters on screen, but also consumes his energy. When Kyte’s energy reaches 0, he can’t support the Divine Shield anymore and the city will fall.
    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 4355
Size:  25.5 KB
    8. When the Calamity Legion appears, watch out for the Marauding and Ambushing Squads.
    9. The main battles take place in the Village, El Alamein and City of Oracles. The battle will end when the Calamity Legion is defeated, all characters die or Kyte’s energy reaches 0.

Rewards
    When battle is over, the system will calculate rewards for each team according to the contribution they made in defeating monsters.

Tips
    • Having 3 players in a team may increase the chance for victory.
    • Kyte has a skill which can kill all on-screen monsters; however, this will consume his energy so it’s better to try to kill all monsters before he uses this skill first!

Login and play Dragon Pals to learn more about the new update firsthand!

Cool nice event i want to explore and learn more on this ,really nice event hope the rewards we get here is awesome too )

One question, can those players who have done their attempts redo again - Joining to help other team members?
    Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

it is more interesting if they put a calamity wings on it . just like in the Guild war you can exchange the points with the vampire wings ..its been a long time since they don't put a free wings and free nymphs

I know this is kind of an irrelevant reply to the post, but I just find it funny if they're referring to Lanis xD
    Finally, we get to see him in action, someone who doesn't want to be bothered since he's always busy xD

Name:  aa.jpg
Views: 3340
Size:  56.2 KB

True ^ finally and this will definitely be something to see

Herald of Harkenings xMaster is just another poster. For now.... xMaster's Avatar
    Seems very interesting. Can't wait to try this.
    s58 Scarlet Jungle (US East)
    Name: Devolite
    Class: Archer

When can we expect to see this in-game?

when will this event come?

where do I get Brave Cards for NM in Calamity? I had complete all my attempt in normal because it doesnt let me do NM. In normal i have more than 50 brave cards but when i switch to NM they disappeared

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast