Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class - Beastmaster (for beginners)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class - Beastmaster (for beginners)

Since I can't seem to find any information regarding beastmaster class I decided to make this thread. I will post so far what I know about it skills and stats wise, but would also like some more input from other people who have higher level / more knowledge on the class.

Beastmaster

So to begin with the class it seems that all the skills for this class are solely based on Physical damage.

So stats to begin with would be :
    3 Str - Damage dump
    2 Str : 1 End - A bit tankier (Though with its defence buff *barkskin* it's not really recommended since you will hit very high defense)
    3 Agi - Rebirth dump (For the hit% that BM seem to need a ton of, gear provides very little and you will have better gear / stats after rebirth anyways)

Skills

Feral

Feral seems to be mostly buffing your pets through the middle tree, unlike spirit where you can unsummon your pet for increased damage and have some more utility.

[Strength of Nature] : 2% atributes(lvl 1) -> 10% atributes (lvl 5)
    This gives your pets increased atributes *str,agi,end,int* which honestly doesn't seem like much, considering they have very low attributes (some in the 300-400 range) I'm not sure if the attributes scale more with player's or not but so far it doesn't seem worth the points.

[Life Pact] : Sacrifice 10% of your HP to heal pet 20%(lvl1) ->30%hp for 100% heal.
    it's a very nice skill for lower levels especially if you are tanking a dungeon solo, you become your own party healer. But for high levels it's questionable. I'd recomend only 1 point into this.

[Feral Strikes] : Increase pet damage 4%(lvl 1) -> 20%(lvl 5)
    This is a big increase to the pet's overall damage - a must have Recomend all 5 points.

[Feral Swiftness] : Increases pet's attack speed 3%(lvl 1) -> 15%(lvl 5)
    This again is one of those questionable skills just because of the slow attack speed of the pets. And some, whom already get passive attack speed [the wolf] still attack very very slow. Putting points in here is optional (min 1 req for next skill)

[Battle Shout] : Increases attack speed 5% and Attack damage 10% for 5 seconds(lvl1) -> 25% attack speed 50% attack damage 5 seconds(lvl 5)
    This is a big damage booster to a party or solo. Increasing not only your attack speed by 25% but also giving a whopping 50% attack damage! The only downside is this is a 5 second skill, which means it's a big hitter for a small amount of time. It's still a very worthwhile skill to pick up. Remember it also effects your party. Recommend all 5 points

[Feral Training] : Feral training Gives attack pets Wrath and Taunt.
    [Wrath] - Increased attack for you(broken atm) and your familiar by 100%-->300% 5/5 for 3 seconds.
    [Taunt] - attack increased by 142% Threat increased by 600% + 25000

Spiritual

The spiritual tree seems to be more of a self buff tree and utility, which brings some great skills to the table vs the feral tree.

Biggest skill I'd like to point out

[Barkskin] : This is a self buff for defence that stacks with priest buffs giving 3%+100(some) defense(lvl1) -> 15%+648 defense(lvl5)

This is a must have skill, all 5 points. In the beginning I suggest saving your points for this first. That +648 defense at low levels makes 100% of the mobs do 1 dmg to you and your pet (excluding bosses) And it lasts for 30 minutes. Even at higher levels and stats, though the 648 defense might fall off late game the 15% still carries it's weight.

[Symbiosis] : Gives 3% damage reduction to your pet(lvl 1) -> 15% damage reduction(lvl 5)
    This skill is very good if you are worries about your pet taking too much damage or wanting to boost your tank pets defense so bosses become easier. I only put 1 point, but it's up to you to decide how much damage your pet is taking. (remember this is only for your pet)

[Feral Toughness] : Again another tanky pet boost giving 5% HP(lvl 1) -> 25% HP(lvl5)
    If your pet is dying fast it might be worth picking up, again this is an optional drop. Recommended 1 point.

[Mortal Strikes] : Increases crit chance 1% and crit damage 3%(lvl1) -> crit chance 5% and crit damage 15%(lvl5)
    This is solely a personal buff and does not affect the pet at all. The 5% crit and 15% crit damage are really nice late game but early game seem to not be all that worth it. 1 Point recommended until at least rebirth.

[Blessing of the Ancients] : For 2 seconds increases both attack speed and casting speed by 20% and removes status effects(lvl 1) -> 100% to both(lvl5)

Now this one is more of a PvP skill it seems but 100% increased attack speed/casting speed is a lot (in theory) but as I have not used this skill yet I cannot say how good it actually is. For PvP I would recommend this 5 points as BM have a decently slow attack.

[Spiritual Training] : Another drop that gives skills to your spirit pets. Torment and Adrenaline rush.
    [Torment] - 1/5 attack increased by 100%. decreases attack, defense, attack speed, casting speed, hp, crit, dodge of the target by 10%. 5/5- 150% attack 50% of those mentioned.
    [Adrenaline rush] -Adrenaline rush- Makes your familiars attacks heal you, as well as increases stats and attack speed. 1/5 Familiars attacks heal you by 100%, attributes increased by 10, attack speed increased by 30%. lasts 5 seconds. 5/5- 180% life leech, 50 attributes, 150% attack speed.

[Sacrifice] : kills your pet to increase your damage by 10% for 10 seconds(lvl1) -> 50% for 10 seconds(lvl5)

Again this seems to be a very nice PvP skill giving you 50% increased damage for 10 seconds (relatively long time) at the cost of your pet *pets can be re-summoned taking 5 seconds*
    Worth it late game? Yes I would think so.

Attack skills of note
    [Spirit Nova] - This is an AoE ability that has a very low CD of 3 seconds and a decent range around you but it is just limited to around you so you have to be close in melee range.
    [Storm strike] - This is also an AoE that has a bit longer CD of 5 seconds vs the Spirit Nova of 3, but can be cast at a distance hitting a tiny AoE where you want it to be.

Tank Pets

Iron Boar - This is the first pet you can summon on the feral side. It has decent HP and Armor but lacks on damage. It comes equip with taunt skills making it a ok tank but later on cannot hold too much of the agro because of too much damage. This is just a stepping stone for the next summons.

Dragon Turtle - This is the second of the tank pets you can summon, and a really great one at that. It has increased defenses and a huge HP pool great for tanking. At level 1 it's taunts are a bit week and you might pull agro but at level 2+ it becomes a great tank. It also gets the ability to ignore damage for a couple of seconds when reduced below 30% hp. I highly recommend this summon for low level dungeons.

Mammoth -It has GREAT defense and HP. On the downside, and its a shame, its skills don't really give good aggro. One of its damage skills was broken and its aggro skill only gave like 30% aggro. Mammoths aggro skill- 1/5 30% 5/5 - 110% and its single target. Once you get 5/5 feral training 5/5 dragon turtle is instead recommended for tanking. (until it's fixed)

Damage pets[Feral]

Wolf - This is honestly so far the most worthless pet I've summoned yet. It has very few HP, and dies very fast. It hits for decent amount of damage and even comes equip with %attack speed up to 15% at lvl 5 BUT.... as far as I can tell watching it, it's attacks are god awfully slow and not to mention just having it GET to the mob requires a large amount of time, as it stops and does other things.... I cannot recommend this summon until it's movement AI is fixed.

Gryphon - The gryphon is the second summon for damage dealing pets you can have. It gains a passive 10% damage and 10% crit buff. A 50% attack speed buff skill, a daze and a whopping 30% defense reduction attack. Great for those tanky knights in PvP.

Behemoth - Has very high attack (usually more than the character itself). At level 1 it has an aoe stun, a single target stun, as well as a skill that increases its attack and attack speed at the sacrifice at defense. At 5/5 it has two skills that increase attack/attack speed, as well as its own passive that increases its crit/attack/attack speed. At 5/5 it can be very very deadly in PvP. But if you're going to use it PvE wise it has terrible defense and not so great hp.

Damage/Utility - Spiritual

Ghoul - This is the first utility/damage pet you can summon at lvl 30 on the spiritual side. The ghoul has a ranged attack and can poison and slow people. The poison does %damage based on their health and can slow/daze people making it a nice pet for PvP or even PvE with large HP bosses.

Beholder - This pet has a good variety of skills to use for PvP and PvE. A couple of its abilities give Poison - Bleed - and Scored all taking away 1% of max HP per second. This will help tear down bosses with huge pools of HP fast. Another skill it gains later on is a stun which is very useful for PvP [can even save you from a rogue ]

Healing Pets

Spirit Fox - This is the first summon you get from the spiritual side. It has a couple of healing skills and purging abilities. It's a great summon and can make grinding great as you will not need health potions at all! (Also for now it also helps you out in blessed bath healing you every second for almost 2x the amount of damage you take at lower levels) - Great way to Solo most of blessed bath!

Spirit Elk - The other healing summon you can have. Can protect you from damage and gives great healing. Good for dungeons and just grinding. Also level 5 gives an ability that allows you to become invincible for an extended period of time

-----------------

Thats all for the beginners guide to beastmasters. Any info would be appreciated on the spots I missed. I hope this helps!

Credit to KitN_Bloodwell for information regarding summons / skills.
    Credit to Abadydady for gryphon / Boar/ dragon turtle skills
    Credit to air776 for skill information
    Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 01-07-2015, 03:56 PM.

Just a bit to help ya some:
    Feral training Gives attack pets Wrath. Increased attack for you(broken atm) and your familiar by 100%-->300% 5/5 for 3 seconds. Taunt increases the aggro by 250%(?) + 25000 at 5/5.
    Behemoth: Has very high attack (usally more than the toon itself). At level 1 it has an aoe stun, a single target stun, as well as a skill that increases its attack and attack speed at the sacrafice at defence. At 5/5 it has two skills that increase attack/attack speed, as well as its own passive that increases its crit/attack/attack speed, a skill that deals dmg to CURRENT hp by 5% every 3 seconds(its an AoE too) for 9 seconds... The cooldown..? 9 seconds ._. At 5/5 it can be very very deadly in pvp. But if youre going to use it pve wise it has terrible defence and not so great hp. So its bet used if your own damage output ispretty good.
    Mammoth: It has GREAT defence and HP. On the downside, and its a shame, its skills dont really give good aggro. from what i recall one of its dmg skills was broken and its aggro skill only gave like 30% aggro. Once you get 5/5 feral training id recommend 5/5 dragon turtle instead for tanking.
    Blessing of the ancients: I... dont want to give up this skill ever. The great attack/cast speed is too great. Especially if combined with battle shout you can really hurt someone within a few seconds.

I'm just going to add this too:

The Beholder familiar is UGLY, but it has some great skills that will be useful later in game. I can only remember 4/5 so ill just say what i know. It has scorch which takes away 1% of MAX hp every second for 4 seconds, at 4/5 it gains a stun skill, another one of its skills both poisons & bleeds, both which deal 1% dmg of max hp for a few seconds (every 5 seconds at 1/5, 2 seconds at 4/5. possibly 1 seconds at 5/5). When you get level Spiritual training. Torment does dmg and decreases (almost) all stats by 10%1/5--> 50% 5/5. Best part is since its not actually showing any numbers the beholder wont get aggro. So if you have good defence to hold your own you can kill the boss easy over time. Also good if youre in avernal and cant take away that last bit of hp beholder will take care of that.

Thats all i feel the need to post for now. Will post again if i have more to say
    Last edited by KitN_Bloodwell; 01-06-2015, 03:42 PM.
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Thank you KitN - added your info and credited you at bottom.

Comment

Okay here we go...:
        Taunt: attack increased by 142% Threat increased by 600% + 25000
        Mammoths aggro skill- 1/5 30% 5/5 - 110%. and its single target.
        Spiritual trianing-
        Torment - 1/5 attack increased by 100%. decreases attack, defense, attack speed, casting speed, hp, crit, dodge of the target by 10%. 5/5- 150% attack 50% of those mentioned.
        Adrenaline rush- Makes your familiars attacks heal you, as well as increases stats and attack speed. 1/5 Familiars attacks heal you by 100%, attributes increased by 10, attack speed increased by 30%. lasts 5 seconds. 5/5- 180% life leech, 50 attributes, 150% attack speed.
        Firekitty
        S63 Hellstorm
        Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

small side note for elk at lv 5 it gives a mini ab o-o if i rember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by air776 View Post
            small side note for elk at lv 5 it gives a mini ab o-o if i rember correctly
            Ab? can you explain a bit more please.

Comment

spirituals giv some awesome buffs . fox and elk gives hunt and invocation
              hunt max lvl gives 10% atk speed buff for 10 mins
              and invocation gives +15% atk speed and 5% crit for 10 mins
              Last edited by diablu; 01-08-2015, 04:41 AM.
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

as in angelic blessing or temporary invincibility o-o for about 3.5 secs also regens hp i think cant rember exactly o-o

Comment

Originally posted by air776 View Post
                  as in angelic blessing or temporary invincibility o-o for about 3.5 secs also regens hp i think cant rember exactly o-o
                  Ah thank you, will note that

Comment

can you add a photo or screenshot of your beastmaster skill please?i need it so bad

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                      Since I can't seem to find any information regarding beastmaster class I decided to make this thread. I will post so far what I know about it skills and stats wise, but would also like some more input from other people who have higher level / more knowledge on the class.

Beastmaster

So to begin with the class it seems that all the skills for this class are solely based on Physical damage.

[.....]
                      can u pls stop reffering familiars as pet?

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
                      Okay here we go...:
                      Taunt: attack increased by 142% Threat increased by 600% + 25000
                      Mammoths aggro skill- 1/5 30% 5/5 - 110%. and its single target.
                      Spiritual trianing-
                      Torment - 1/5 attack increased by 100%. decreases attack, defense, attack speed, casting speed, hp, crit, dodge of the target by 10%. 5/5- 150% attack 50% of those mentioned.
                      Adrenaline rush- Makes your familiars attacks heal you, as well as increases stats and attack speed. 1/5 Familiars attacks heal you by 100%, attributes increased by 10, attack speed increased by 30%. lasts 5 seconds. 5/5- 180% life leech, 50 attributes, 150% attack speed.
                      HOW TO SAVE THE SENTENCE U WRITE AT THE BOTTOM ? UM I MEAN HOW TO SAVE MY INTRODUCTION ON EVERY POST WITH OUT WRITING IT EVERY TIME

I HAVE FORGOT HOW TO IF U KINDLY MENTION PLS ...............

LIKE U HAVE TYPED .....Fittikity

S63 Hellsworm

Info : Updating...Updating... Ah schew it
                      Last edited by Reverie; 03-26-2015, 05:41 AM. Reason: Posts merged / shortened quote.
                      Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
                      Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
                      Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Originally posted by R24736521
                        HOW TO SAVE THE SENTENCE U WRITE AT THE BOTTOM ? UM I MEAN HOW TO SAVE MY INTRODUCTION ON EVERY POST WITH OUT WRITING IT EVERY TIME

I HAVE FORGOT HOW TO IF U KINDLY MENTION PLS ...............
                        The section below each of your posts is referred to as your "signature". In order to set a signature, you will need to first click on Settings in the upper righthand corner of the forum > Edit Signature

Comment

Reverie please check the ALL CLASS DUNGEONS SOLO etc thread and answer my 2nd question

THANK U SOOOO MUCH Reverie , Now I also can show my own introduction , CS is the best
                          Last edited by Reverie; 03-26-2015, 10:07 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

nice overview on BM
                            @R24736521 familiar is a long word so get used to it being called pet :P
                            and i think once u get the seriyu soul better to shift to feral behemoth is the ultimate pet u need holder doesnt come close to it
                            and if u think HP and def matters at lvls ur behe dies holder dies too
                            oh and at higher lvls fox healing wont be enough so switch to elk its 5% hp/s coves ur damage
                            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                              nice overview on BM
                              @R24736521 familiar is a long word so get used to it being called pet :P
                              and i think once u get the seriyu soul better to shift to feral behemoth is the ultimate pet u need holder doesnt come close to it
                              and if u think HP and def matters at lvls ur behe dies holder dies too
                              oh and at higher lvls fox healing wont be enough so switch to elk its 5% hp/s coves ur damage
                              U ARE ALSO FROM India , hi I AM ALSO FROM India

Comment

Working...
                              X