No announcement yet.

New patch info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detailed guide on the new event- Bloody Inferno.
    [This link is not allowed]
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-09-2015, 06:41 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=24KArrow;1234195]Detailed guide on the new event- Bloody Inferno.
      [[This link is not allowed]]
      I most say that the mount do look cool
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-09-2015, 06:41 AM.
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

"Cloud City Adventure(Monopoly)" i posted to Youtube and to Cos' page a few months back but here is the Video i posted again
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA61JDL6yaE

Darrkin
        Server: R2 - S219
        Guild: Legends
        Class: KightHood Mage
        Level: 80
        BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
        Arise ☾☾
        Loki
        Goddes of Prosperity
        Hecate
        Zeus
        Poseidon
        Venus

Comment

rewards say that the inferno thing drop whips. anyone found any whips yet?:P
          saw in a vid of thethrell no whip drops

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
            rewards say that the inferno thing drop whips. anyone found any whips yet?:P
            saw in a vid of thethrell no whip drops
            Seen someone say they got it from chest synthesis (dunno how many), overall doubt it'll be a lot (we get whips from DI too but no one ever talks about them since it's like 10 whips a boss if that)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              It's basically a permanent mount for stronger players (more or less same as tok steed...) full run (there's only 6 waves 4 mobs+1boss each wave) with decent spins gets you 100+ shards daily, and you need 500 so yeh. It's nice enough.
              I hate temporal rewards. So I spend 30 minutes a day, to get some temporal +30 mount? So my 515.000 BR will be 515.600 BR (+0,1%) as long as I play 2-3 hours more a week? We have different opinion on what reward is "nice enough"
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                I hate temporal rewards. So I spend 30 minutes a day, to get some temporal +30 mount? So my 515.000 BR will be 515.600 BR (+0,1%) as long as I play 2-3 hours more a week? We have different opinion on what reward is "nice enough"

You can use your big BR to clear it faster and save yourself some time then.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Seen someone say they got it from chest synthesis (dunno how many), overall doubt it'll be a lot (we get whips from DI too but no one ever talks about them since it's like 10 whips a boss if that)
                  well the image of mp shows whip as loot, so was curious. wouldnt they also include all the content from the chest it would be for that reason?:P

Di give more random rewards: 1m gold instead of 100k, more hoofs or whips etc.
                  in the one vid i saw of thethrell i saw fixed rewards, tho they did increase. nothing random like increased gold or more X item etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                    Yeah but if you use this logic, you can use it for absolutely everything then. One level of soul seal, one level of mount training, one level of hoof training, etc....all these things give you only a little BR at the time but that's how you build up your BR.

At this point in time, you won't get tons of BR at once, it's all little by little.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                      Yeah but if you use this logic, you can use it for absolutely everything then. One level of soul seal, one level of mount training, one level of hoof training, etc....all these things give you only a little BR at the time but that's how you build up your BR.

At this point in time, you won't get tons of BR at once, it's all little by little.
                      um, soul seal and mount training are permanent. he was specifically talking about the mount.

however, the rewards are not only the temporary mount. so this new mp event still worth it.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Alright, I tested something about the Refinement gear for the sylph. Basically, I was wondering what would happen if I refine a blue gear and then upgrade it into purple gear, and more specifically if the refined stats would change/be removed.

It's stay the same. No stats lost, no augmentation of the value for those stats compared to the blue version.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre38.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	626.5 KB
ID:	1706483
                        So the 3 stats I had on my blue gear before I upgraded into purple are all the same in the purple gear. Same lvl and same value...
                        The only down with that is that purple gear can have more than 3 stats at the same time while blue have only 3. Upgrading my gear into purple didn't gave me any new stats (I'm still at 3). So if you are low on Holy Water, you might want to wait to upgrade your gear into at least purple before refining it or you will end up wasting 4 holy water since you need to refine again if you want the extra stats after. And the purple gear use 18 Holy Water to refine btw...
                        Lunay - Knighted knight
                        23.25M BR
                        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                          Alright, I tested something about the Refinement gear for the sylph. Basically, I was wondering what would happen if I refine a blue gear and then upgrade it into purple gear, and more specifically if the refined stats would change/be removed.

It's stay the same. No stats lost, no augmentation of the value for those stats compared to the blue version.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]122550[/ATTACH]
                          So the 3 stats I had on my blue gear before I upgraded into purple are all the same in the purple gear. Same lvl and same value...
                          The only down with that is that purple gear can have more than 3 stats at the same time while blue have only 3. Upgrading my gear into purple didn't gave me any new stats (I'm still at 3). So if you are low on Holy Water, you might want to wait to upgrade your gear into at least purple before refining it or you will end up wasting 4 holy water since you need to refine again if you want the extra stats after. And the purple gear use 18 Holy Water to refine btw...
                          ty for telling.
                          so purple takes 18, how much does blue need?:P

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                            ty for telling.
                            so purple takes 18, how much does blue need?:P
                            4, you need 4 Holy Water to refine blue gear, 18 for purple gear. Idk yet for Orange gear since I'm still far away to have enchanted my purple gear enough to make it orange...
                            Lunay - Knighted knight
                            23.25M BR
                            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                              4, you need 4 Holy Water to refine blue gear, 18 for purple gear. Idk yet for Orange gear since I'm still far away to have enchanted my purple gear enough to make it orange...
                              well im still at blue so thats enough to know for now:P
                              thanks

Comment

Just want to say that the Cloud adventure do actually give a lot of Holy Water. I managed to refine my other purple gear for my sylph and I still have one holy water left... You do need to reach the finish line to get that much I think though...
                                Also, I will post a screenshot of what it's actually look like in Cloud Adventure soon.
                                Lunay - Knighted knight
                                23.25M BR
                                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
                                X