The Nether

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nether

Ok this is what I understand about this new event so far, Please feel free too add more information so I can input it into the thread at we learn more regarding it.

Ok so here we go

This is the Map of the Nether, as you can see there are 3 key areas.

Ok so now we have an understanding of what area is giving what, what does what by this Map (I hope)

So this is what you do in this event, You enter the starting zone know as the Entrance on the map. In this Zone Gatekeeps will appear (this are highlighted in by purple dots on the map).
    You have to kill one of these Gatekeeps so you can get randomly transported to 1 of 3 different rooms.

There rooms are as follows

Key Shard 1 = In this room you have to AFK a room full of mobs with a chance of them dropping the key shard 1.

Key Shard 2 = in this room you have to collect boxes with a chance of if giving you key shard 2. Now this is the room I have seen that is getting the most complaints. I would like to point out that the boxes do open, just collect a box put it in your hot keys and spam it. It will open eventually and give the key shard 2, you WILL NOT loose the box if it does not give the key.

Key Shard 3 = In this room you have AFK a boss, with a chance of it giving you the key shard 3.

When you have all 3 of these key shards you then double click on any of them to give you the Main key needed, then double click on the Main key before going to the NPC in the starting point, and ask to be transferred to the Main Nether area.

In this Area there are bunch of what I think look like little dragons, These Dragons drop nothing at all. You just AFK in there till the big boss spawns. The Main bosses will spawn every 10 mins, There are 3 of these Main Bosses.

First Big Boss Spawns 10mins after the event has started at 18:10ST and drops

Second Big Boss Spawn is at 18:20ST and drops

Third Big Boss and the last will Spawn at 18:30ST and drops

BUT BE WARNED THIS IS A PVP AREA!! BUT YOU CAN MAKE PARTIES AND GROUP TOGETHER TO WORK TOGETHER

I will be adding more information to this as we learn more about this event.

I hope that is helps players, enjoy playing
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 02-11-2015, 08:46 PM.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Whoot this best event ever. Don't change a thing!
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Omg this event is so blah i cant even blah because cashers
      Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 01-10-2015, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
        Ok this is what I understand about this new event so far, Please feel free too add more information so I can input it into the thread at we learn more regarding it.

Ok so here we go

This is a Map that I made on Paint today, it is not accurate to what the map looks like in the event, it is what I could remember of the top of my head (It is very bad please feel free to giggle at it)

Ok so now we have an understanding of what area is giving what, what does what by this Map (I hope)

So this is what you do in this event, You enter the starting zone. In this Zone Gatekeeps will appear (this are highlighted in by purple dots on the map).
        You have to kill one of these Gatekeeps so you can get randomly transported to 1 of 3 different rooms.

There rooms are as follows

Key Shard 1 = In this room you have to AFK a room full of mobs with a chance of them dropping the key shard 1.

Key Shard 2 = in this room you have to collect boxes with a chance of if giving you key shard 2. Now this is the room I have seen that is getting the most complaints. I would like to point out that the boxes do open, just collect a box put it in your hot keys and spam it. It will open eventually and give the key shard 2, you WILL NOT loose the box if it does not give the key.

Key Shard 3 = In this room you have AFK a boss, with a chance of it giving you the key shard 3.

When you have all 3 of these key shards you then double click on any of them to give you the Main key needed, you then go to the NPC in the starting point, and ask to be transferred to the Main Nether area.

In this Area there are bunch of what I think look like little dragons, you just AFK in there till the big boss spawns. The Main bosses will spawn every 10 mins
        BUT BE WARNED THIS IS A PVP AREA!! BUT YOU CAN MAKE PARTIES AND GROUP TOGETHER TO WORK TOGETHER

After the boss has spawned and has been killed till will drop a number of items (I have has of yet not gotten a full list of these items) From what I saw yesterday it drops Divine Blood, Dragon Crystals, Strange Energy, Energy Crystals, Morph Crystals and more

I will be adding more information to this as we learn more about this event.

I hope that is helps players, enjoy playing
        You missed a step

After making the Nether Key, you have to then use the nether key before talking to the npc to enter the boss area.

The little dragon like creatures in the boss area do nothing and drop nothing as far as i'm aware, killed lots of them and got nothing.

There seems to be only 3 bosses altogether, our 3rd boss was killed at 6:30 and another didn't spawn.

Also to the drop list: Divine Feather[bound], Gmut[bound], Spirit of Ares, Black Dragon Coin
        (S36)Auroria
        160+ Eidolon Knight
        Apocolypse Co-leader
        (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Total of 3 bosses that always spawn in same time and have same drops. First boss spawn 10 mins after the event start (18:10), second boss spawn at (18:20) and last boss spawn at (18:30) server time. So you can leave as soon as the third boss is dead.

Boss 1: Netherbeast drops

Click image for larger version

Name:	Netherbeast.png
Views:	1
Size:	407.3 KB
ID:	1706491

Boss 2: Netherlord drops

Name:	Netherlord.png
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	1706492

Boss 3: Netherlord King drops

Name:	Netherlord King.png
Size:	297.9 KB
ID:	1706493

The mobs inside Nether bosses zone don't drop anything or give any exp.

Comment

Thank you guys I will add this to the guide
            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Drops are random, those are just items that it CAN drop. Today we got SoA from the first boss.
              (S36)Auroria
              160+ Eidolon Knight
              Apocolypse Co-leader
              (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

3 days in row same drops here.

Comment

Ya each one has a set of items it drop everytime + a few special items it can drop mainly SoA, i have got SoA from each one, but the last 1 seems to always drop it.

Comment

Just a note, on my server 2 SoAs dropped per day all week. Last boss always dropped one, but the other switched back and forth between 1st and 2nd bosses.

Comment

ooo interesting, wonder if that happens here too
                      APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                      X