[Guide] Cloud Adventures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The test servers are the only ones who have it
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

the currency used in the chinese original is diamonds, they were changed here to balen currency of balenor .. but on this occasion someone forgot

Comment

Originally posted by magic-tiger View Post
        I'm on S418 Willowhall. It's Saturday evening. I don't see "Hans" or "Cloud Adventures" in "Cloud City". Is it just not in the game yet or am I missing it?
        This is because only a select few servers have gotten the patch, we will receive it some time this week.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          Event Introduction
          • Cloud Adventures is a daily event. Players can join it once a day.

Rules
          • Players can join the event once a day.
          • The event resets daily at 05:00. Whether or not players have completed the adventure, moves, normal dice and free War Flags will reset.
          is that really happen???

Comment

All in indonesia you use bad language so unknown?
            R2 !!!! I will not tolerate inciting ethnic and religious hatred !
            You do not have enough money to pay damages suffered !!!
            This viciously Muslim tribe remember who is Merry Christmas and now swears and insults for no reason ....

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter73 View Post
              All in indonesia you use bad language so unknown?
              R2 !!!! I will not tolerate inciting ethnic and religious hatred !
              You do not have enough money to pay damages suffered !!!
              This viciously Muslim tribe remember who is Merry Christmas and now swears and insults for no reason ....
              What are you offended by?

Comment

Looks interesting but same as jevel hunt or fishing nothing amazing Still enjoyable.
                Moonlight yeah!!
                Character Name: Demonss
                Class: Archer
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
                Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
                Server: Wartune s3
                Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
                Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

No answer!

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                    What are you offended by?
                    No answer!

Comment

well wen this new event arrives again without a merge alot of us from kabam s26 europe wont do this not ebough ppl

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        well wen this new event arrives again without a merge alot of us from kabam s26 europe wont do this not ebough ppl
                        What do you mean not enough people? Are you talking about the cloud adventures? This can be done solo if you did not know that.

Comment

Really!! A new $$ Daily Event!!
                          Heroes Evolved
                          GODZ

Comment

Originally posted by zosiama136 View Post
                            Really!! A new $$ Daily Event!!
                            What do you mean? You can't use balens in any possible way for that... It's fair for everyone imo (as long that you have the require lvl to do it though).
                            Edit : Scratch what I said...it's seem you can buy the special dice when you run out of those one and the normal dice...I still managed to reach the end the first day without any bought dices though...so it is possible...
                            Last edited by Doranos89; 01-11-2015, 03:40 PM. Reason: New info
                            Lunay - Knighted knight
                            23.25M BR
                            Guild : SHIELD
                            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

and after its been tested - and released on all servers ............
                              Then we sort out the bugs that those morons on server 1 cannot see.

Everything that has been tested on server 1 has endless bugs - most of which never get sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                                and after its been tested - and released on all servers ............
                                Then we sort out the bugs that those morons on server 1 cannot see.

Everything that has been tested on server 1 has endless bugs - most of which never get sorted out.
                                You know what, S1 never asked to be a test server. If you want to do it, please.
                                Send ticket and tell them your server wants to be test server. We'll be glad if anyone want to be.
                                Being test server sucks, means we never get merged because patch trolls always comes and make false actives.
                                And we always fall behind because we never get merged. Instead of ♥♥♥ spam their tickets.
                                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-14-2015, 04:08 AM. Reason: Naughty word
                                [morfinnor]
                                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X