LEVEL 60-70 troops!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEVEL 60-70 troops!

I play on S555 and I was curious if anyone has any info regarding on the ETA for the new troops?
    Thanks, any info would be appreciated!

Right now, the highest level troops released are the templars and Warlocks. Other troops may come in the future, and we are all hoping.. but for now we simply have to watch the news and events section for an update and hope for sooner than later.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

The next troops is for level 70+, demonic knight/angel. It ought to be in this version, but not released so far. Maybe on later parts.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Right now, the highest level troops released are the templars and Warlocks. Other troops may come in the future, and we are all hoping.. but for now we simply have to watch the news and events section for an update and hope for sooner than later.
        Noone is hoping for new troops after R2 released wilds shop making people to spend all daru and then use balens for daru alchemy for new troops, i`m wondering myself if someone really uses daru alchemy as R2 hopes.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          Noone is hoping for new troops after R2 released wilds shop making people to spend all daru and then use balens for daru alchemy for new troops, i`m wondering myself if someone really uses daru alchemy as R2 hopes.
          im hoping for new troops, with nice enlightment its better. also necro gets a bit easier for me:P

doubt ppl will use daru alchemy, i think wb seems to be more profitable if you want daru, but thats my opnion:P

like mentioned before the next troops are 70+ and likely they would come in few months i think. hard to predict, maybe earlier since we gotten the tabs of those at troop overview

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
            im hoping for new troops, with nice enlightment its better. also necro gets a bit easier for me:P

doubt ppl will use daru alchemy, i think wb seems to be more profitable if you want daru, but thats my opnion:P

like mentioned before the next troops are 70+ and likely they would come in few months i think. hard to predict, maybe earlier since we gotten the tabs of those at troop overview
            For those who use or used daru on wilds shop, and from what i know if you convert from level 10 enligthten to another troop it goes back from 1 so starting again from there with leveling troops and enlighten gonna take forever and this is why i hate the idea of new troops. And of course devs had a plan with this, no worries
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X