Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/14 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its always the same week after week we mus wait and see what will happen compensation we not get even week ago nothing working in server 564 stupid it cost money and money and we get nothing back fix all before start other servers and do not always merge servers together fun is over and all players look for better game

Comment

i want to know abut the mount trainer event ? is it still will be added or ??

Comment

Does it fix code redemption issue ??

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
          Or this guy heavy casher or totaly noob, not everyone have maxed runes
          well tanks don`t mix with this game they can make sum better like make bigger drop rate in jewel hunt for rune stone`s and i will be good with it, there are a lot of stuff what we really no need any more. like circuit i don it maybe dam 1 week get bored don`t event go there.

Comment

Bloody Inferno what lv need?

Comment

Reading here and cant believe my eyes. it is true that game is far from perfect and it will never be but still cant understand why is all this murmuring, crying and stuff. From a 1000 replies there are several positive posts all others are the personal visions of someone for the game. Whatever the moderators you guys are unhappy, snivel and unsatisfied like old widows. What do you what from the stuff - 50k br on each loggin, 100k bound balens, 5 new mounts for each entry??? What is wrong with you? Do you exactly know what you want from the game? I guess you don't know too. But blaming someone for his will to gain profit by his labor is ridiculous and is sounds to me like blaming other for your own misery.

And to all that can think I am defending the greedy capitalists will repeat: Game is far from perfect and never will be
              And again: I hate to pay for something that is not good enough for my money.
              And again: We are all still here - playing, paying and murmuring.

To "non"" cashiers: You cant expect to get the best think for free - There is no such thing in the universe so don't expect to get it here. In the game ALL the stuff and items are available for free but it takes more time to achieve

Guild: mammal
              Class: cloven-hooved

Comment

Originally posted by Hy3na. View Post
                where is old event with sc, mount whip and gems? to hard to make lvl 80 at sc or stable lvl 8 at mount .. and all time at gems event i make only 2 gemsx lvl 9 to hard to make more... it`s not fair old sv make easy lvl 80 sc stabel 8 and gems
                yes me too, i'm still waiting for sc and mtw event
                waiting...
                waiting...
                ZZzzzzzzzzzzz

from new S558
                lvl57 73k -_-'
                M.G.

Comment

when will the maintanence end according to indian time

Comment

why now few weeks events is only for cashers? game cant live without players with no cash? where events for all lvl,with no balens? now if dont have 80 lvl cant make events,no balens -cant make too... what to do for simple players? lcl up fast to 80 lvl and buy balens? no way better leave game...

Comment

New type of sylph ... a wide range of opportunities for players to improvise ... mounts is too unreachable ...

Comment

I have a question if any1 know. About this new mpd Bloody Inferno, is going to use that 1 attmp we have for daily? or is going to be like spire and tok attmp?
                        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Well im a free player, the only thing i hate are the recharge and spend balen events, for the rest i have no complains about the game...

Whatever i can say is that insteadt of complaining about every damn thing r2 is posting, be happy they still trying to improve the game, and still working on the game... If not how are you wanna play the game?

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                            I have a question if any1 know. About this new mpd Bloody Inferno, is going to use that 1 attmp we have for daily? or is going to be like spire and tok attmp?
                            i think you get 1 shot inside that new map
                            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

i wish thy not remove 2nd DI bug lol

Comment

lol circuit quest are really works, it help me get lvl 6 clothes and lvl 80 soul engraving while i'm only lvl 62 and non-casher. and i always finished circuit quest in 2 days

Comment

Working...
                                X