Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/14 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what about the bloody inferno level selection!
    If the mpd it's lvl 50-80, why the put 51-60, 61-70, 71-80 ???
    I know, this question may sound noob, but "WHY?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hy3na. View Post
      where is old event with sc, mount whip and gems? to hard to make lvl 80 at sc or stable lvl 8 at mount .. and all time at gems event i make only 2 gemsx lvl 9 to hard to make more... it`s not fair old sv make easy lvl 80 sc stabel 8 and gems
      I agree, new players get in Arena only from old servers, and those players doesent eaven use skills just auto att. to clear the oponents, is good for them i think, but nonsense for new one;s usualy i enter in arena only to waste another 30 mins because rewards are like 7-9 fate stones/day
      Shure when i enter in game like 5 mounths ago i got 1 fate stone event and other usefull events, but since we get only events for older servers. servers like S500+ dont need same events like server S001-S300 and for shure u guys agree!

well not to mention that latly iv seen the vulcan hot event like 5 times in 40 days, no players from my server riched lvl 80! why u keep flood us with that usless stuff?

in the end, my opinion doesent count for shure, but just typed here some because i feel like it!

bb

Comment

???? WHAT?? 200 circuits in only 2 days?/ U mustn't do anything else then as it's all but impossible to do everything and 200 circuits in 2 days. . LOL

Comment

Well guys n girls, here we are again, unhappy with events not coming when we want them, unhappy with 7 road, unhappy with R2, unhappy with how long maintenance takes yet there will be 40 or more pages in this forum and we will all log on to put our 2 pence worth in and then forget about it till the next shutdown.
          And yes before someone else points it out i am here too, lets just face the fact we all love playing this game and only complain when we cant play.

Chill out no good will come from whining.

Smash s562

Comment

Originally posted by kosa_moni View Post
            I agree, new players get in Arena only from old servers, and those players doesent eaven use skills just auto att. to clear the oponents, is good for them i think, but nonsense for new one;s usualy i enter in arena only to waste another 30 mins because rewards are like 7-9 fate stones/day
            Shure when i enter in game like 5 mounths ago i got 1 fate stone event and other usefull events, but since we get only events for older servers. servers like S500+ dont need same events like server S001-S300 and for shure u guys agree!

well not to mention that latly iv seen the vulcan hot event like 5 times in 40 days, no players from my server riched lvl 80! why u keep flood us with that usless stuff?

in the end, my opinion doesent count for shure, but just typed here some because i feel like it!

bb
            actualy typed by RAV S529

Comment

uhm just a suggestion... how about posting maint news before it starts say like the day before at least
              Player: Vix
              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Resurgence
              Lvl 80
              Class: Archer
              BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                uhm just a suggestion... how about posting maint news before it starts say like the day before at least
                because they dont know if in fact it will be a maintenance till some1 unplug the servers

Comment

all the lazy non-cashiers check the sidgard's post

Comment

Originally posted by Daddycool9653 View Post
                    ???? WHAT?? 200 circuits in only 2 days?/ U mustn't do anything else then as it's all but impossible to do everything and 200 circuits in 2 days. . LOL
                    lol, it only takes 2,5 hours perday la

Comment

Originally posted by sidgard View Post
                      by the way i'm level 62 non casher, full blessing BR 170k so non casher don't get lazy

Comment

thanks for so much notice!!!

Comment

please make some compensation for this maintenance if time for maintenance between 4 - 6 hours because tonight any guild battle.

oo yea, where i can get mahra for upgrade sylph.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ZT_Knight View Post
                            Reading here and cant believe my eyes. it is true that game is far from perfect and it will never be but still cant understand why is all this murmuring, crying and stuff. From a 1000 replies there are several positive posts all others are the personal visions of someone for the game. Whatever the moderators you guys are unhappy, snivel and unsatisfied like old widows. What do you what from the stuff - 50k br on each loggin, 100k bound balens, 5 new mounts for each entry??? What is wrong with you? Do you exactly know what you want from the game? I guess you don't know too. But blaming someone for his will to gain profit by his labor is ridiculous and is sounds to me like blaming other for your own misery.

And to all that can think I am defending the greedy capitalists will repeat: Game is far from perfect and never will be
                            And again: I hate to pay for something that is not good enough for my money.
                            And again: We are all still here - playing, paying and murmuring.

To "non"" cashiers: You cant expect to get the best think for free - There is no such thing in the universe so don't expect to get it here. In the game ALL the stuff and items are available for free but it takes more time to achieve

Guild: mammal
                            Class: cloven-hooved
                            Not all criticism ... please tell me how did you pay for the alphabet you use? Some even earn money with it ..!

Comment

+3 gmt what will be the time it finish

Comment

Originally posted by sidgard View Post
                                i call bull..... at that,when get 5 or more sylph busters in row,only running and killing takes at least 25-30 min.
                                and u say u do 100 for 2 and half hours?

Comment

Working...
                                X