No announcement yet.

[Guide] Blood Inferno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok 1st and 2nd day got to 5 easily, on the 3rd day we were completely destroyed by the 3rd boss using the same team....wth? also synthed the best forgotten chest for 200 shards and got only 12 mount whips....again wth? completely useless event, mpd or whatever you want to call it.

Comment

bug yesterday it says me u cant collect reward its not your 1st time and that was bloody inferno

Comment

yes same happened just now said "we entered already and cant gain rewards" another ** buggy addition

Comment

Everything in Bloody Inferno lags...except the timer!! Ridiculous...

Comment

for people who lost their attempt, for me, it happened when i had already done two DI.
            to be save, i never do a second DI before having done the BI
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

please explain how take rewards as they are outside
              Click image for larger version

Name:	4z0qEUe.png
Views:	1
Size:	596.5 KB
ID:	1706911

Comment

I cant take the rewards today ... so I'm quit from the event
                -----------------------------------------------
                Ωɱęģą - S131 - Mage

Comment

u can give some XP!...for 20 min + fight

Comment

Well you seem to be caught up on rewards. Comparing DI to BI is not reasonable. 1st you have to be 80 advanced for DI Bi is for a lot more players and lower level. Compared to spire and TOK I'm fine with the rewards. if someone doesn't want experience fine but stop the selfishness lots of players value experience. Those would be the high BR folks.

The nerfed boss issue on the other hand is ridiculous.

Comment

I actually like the event, although am selling the sylth shards; would be more useful to have a rotation of drops, 1 month sylth equip shards the next whips or something along they lines.

I can understand that this event is for everyone but for my lvl, the first 5 lvls are boring, lvl 6 can be tricky but I expect that has more to do with bugs... Couldn't this be more like TOK lvls (easy, normal & hard)... The event needs to be challenging to hold the higher lvl's interest or they'll stop doing it, especially those with full 80 set....

Comment

Ticket no:258967

Please explain this : was able to collect the boxes, not the loot

Click image for larger version

Name:	BI bug(edited).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	528.7 KB
ID:	1707003

Comment

I notice that as you increase in waves, the lag gets worse.
                          I died today because my character wouldn't act. I was frozen, but the game continued. I also have noticed that many times my sylph can only get off 1 or 2 moves before converting back to my character.

I'm on Chrome, I clear cache and run CCleaner daily, and delete history weekly.

Last weeks update has pushed the game to being almost unplayable. I figure I have 2, maybe 3 more maintenance runs before the lag kills it for me.
                          It used to be that I could refresh and get another semi-smooth run in. But many of us have noticed that refreshing no longer gives the same benefits as it used to.
                          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

too much Blood Crystals....and too cheap, only 1 gold !

Comment

This need a Good review and changing to many blood crystals to do anything with them.
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

howdy r2..this month is the worst time i played wartune...cant even log in...and if i got lucky enough to log in it will be a pain in the ***.toooooo lag..and sometime stuck on that page only..already clear cache..clear history..update flashplayer...or maybe its becoz i dont give u cash..hohoho..peace yalllll

Comment

Working...
                                X