Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 1/23 @ 3:30 AM EST (Updated)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took r2 6 months to merge East coast S98- Highburn Towers but we ended up with a much better matched server Hope Europe & West coast get your's soon.

Comment

S2 need mergeeeeeeee

Comment

WOOOOOOOW again no merge for US East S15. Are you trying to do suicide Wartune? This server where im playing is dying due to no server merge.
        I'm thinking of QUITTING so is my friends. People already searching new games to play thanks to you.. You could get more money if you tried a little bit so people would keep playing :/. Make people happier and give them the needed server merge, please? I don't think it's too much to ask -__-

Comment

S470 need mergeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ONLY 40 PLAYERS ONLINE ON S470.....NEEED MERGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by chizu101; 01-22-2015, 05:22 PM. Reason: SERVER S470 NEED MERGE

Comment

S553 and S558 just merged like exactly 2 weeks ago~ now another merge
            Wartune S558 - Sachi (Mage) Lv47

Deviant Art:

Comment

Originally posted by IBDAMAN View Post
              stop starting new servers and service the ones you have that are dying.
              I don't think they will stop making new servers. They earn a lot from doing so.

Comment

Keep making new servers so people cash to get to top position, then merge the new servers with older ones so the younger servers have to cash again to get back to the top. Very lucrative but very immoral.

Comment

will there be a good compensation?

Comment

bend over and touch your toes for the compensation

Comment

Thanks you soo much for the merge !
                      Platform : R2

Character : EvilBreath

Class : Knight

Battle rating : 630 k

Statut : not married

Guild master of redemptoin
                      "What hurts more than the lag in this game ? , females "

Comment

We need merge also, S2. A lot of inactive players

Comment

S510 512 and 521 need another merge too... server(s) becomes dead...

Comment

S372/378/384/387 server set needs to be merged again, getting really low on active player population, probably about 30-40 active players here
                            i know who you are and what you want, stay on the site and i will trace your connection

I only play this game to do something with a friend, R2 games is a ripoff that only cares about how much you give them, learn chinese and go to the chinese servers, they do a better job at supporting and pleasing their players, to hell with R2games and their greedy azzes

Comment

we need merge please - s16, 22, 57, 60 and 122

Comment

Working...
                              X