Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 1/23 @ 3:30 AM EST (Updated)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigh S2 is once again left out in the cold

Comment

Seeing everyone shouting about merge forgive my intruding...how long does it take for a new server to be merged?
      Name : Jainash
      Server: Goramire S560
      Guild : Spartacus
      Class : Archer
      Level : 37
      BR : 26K

*** If you can't cash you better camp! ***

Comment

hey what about s413 its really needed
        please pleaseplease

Comment

S496 please

Comment

ya ya ya..merge all u can..cant properly play this few weeks after maintenance..sooooooo laaaagggg...give me 500 balen for compensation will ya...haha

Comment

i know these games are only about money. you have the right to make your money from entertaining me and i have no issue with that. My issue is that these games do no allow intergration of new players into existing servers. instead of merging servers over and over again. Make it possible for new players to come into existing ones. on server 46 and 53, there are only a handful of active players at this time. getting help from people is getting harder and harder. Maybe allow rewards for players that help others, maybe an honor system that rewards helping. i dont have an answer but 1 suggestion, stop starting new servers and service the ones you have that are dying.

Comment

we need merge server 504 european pls ..many player not have team now.. too much players quitted

Comment

Originally posted by gamingman123 View Post
                  can i recove my password through mobile no.?
                  actually nope pal they don't have that on their service but yahoo does
                  Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
                  :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

we dont need mergeeeee!
                    Character: Camil
                    Server: S330 MistHollow
                    Class:Mage

Comment

obviously...they still win a lot of money from us ......so they can push it more ..........Just S26

Comment

this is some serious **, im so tired of sitting around for 3 hours every day to get a team for 1 run, everyone has their own teams now, and the rest with no teams get skrewed, im 350K br mage and cant get a team to save my life... we need a server merge now.. this game is becoming annoying, it feels more like a chore than a game, why merge a bunch of new servers, what about the ppl who have been playing for 3 years???? we havent had a merge in 2 years, its ****....

Comment

s457 plz plz we need merge it dead srver lol

Comment

All the old players are quitting because the severs are empty. Guild battles are a joke. Nobody shows up for them. Soon we will get a message that Wartunes is closing, thanks for your money. US west coast servers are dead. The game will soon be dead. They better wake up and do something quick. People are moving on to other games fast.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBubbz View Post
                              no european servers? seriously??
                              R2 u better listen to her... She needs merger, n so do i.....

Comment

merge server 400-499 together as you can see all your servers are dead reason: you have totally destroyed the game everyone loved so much , there is no skill involved in this game anymore , i have to rest my sylph to actually have a challenge where is the fun inn playing afk till your sylph is ready awakening then 1 hitting anything in front of you , exactly my point there is no fun in that BRING BACK THE SKILL, this is across the board speaking to some of the big players cross server they feel this skill has gone out of the window and the biggest pockets wins now , you either need to fix your servers or fix the game , "BRING BACK THE SKILL , BRING BACK THE SKILL , BRING BACK THE SKILL , BRING BACK THE SKILL , BRING BACK THE SKILL , BRING BACK THE SKILL ,

Comment

Working...
                                X