[Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Merges for 1/23 @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joltek View Post
    Interesting how 32 hasn't been merged but they merge 71/75 (an already merged server) with 84.
    you think that's interesting, they have already merged server 109 months ago...

Kabam - Server S84
    IGN - Agni
    Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
    Class - Mage
    BR - 465K and climbing
    Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      they wont do europe servers cuz they dont like us so its beginning to be descrimination against europe
      OK..so ignoring the fact the Harry posts the same old cupcakes every week which isnt even very clever, there are 54 East & 53 West servers compared to the 12 we have in Europe. Like it or not we are not a priority to Kabam as they are doing what R2 do and opening up US servers so quickly, they die and therefore need to be merged quicker than our EU servers. Yes we do need merges on the Euro servers, but compared to some servers Ive been on they are still very active. The only sad part of them continuing to ignore Euro servers is it is slowly but surely driving away what little loyal player base R2/Kabam has left. As for Harry/Feldur...you are in a guild which has more than 50 active players, does Xsgb and has a massive range of active BR.......strange you feel you need a merge as S26 is still active and I do runs with players from roughly 4 or 5 active guilds on the server.
      IGN: Cardinal
      Server: Kabam S26

Comment

Originally posted by amidza.1 View Post
        merge all eu servers to one server and problem solved
        Lol Amidza...now theres a scary thought
        IGN: Cardinal
        Server: Kabam S26

Comment

what are the sum of the two mergers?

Comment

Originally posted by DE4CON View Post
            OK..so ignoring the fact the Harry posts the same old cupcakes every week which isnt even very clever, there are 54 East & 53 West servers compared to the 12 we have in Europe. Like it or not we are not a priority to Kabam as they are doing what R2 do and opening up US servers so quickly, they die and therefore need to be merged quicker than our EU servers. Yes we do need merges on the Euro servers, but compared to some servers Ive been on they are still very active. The only sad part of them continuing to ignore Euro servers is it is slowly but surely driving away what little loyal player base R2/Kabam has left. As for Harry/Feldur...you are in a guild which has more than 50 active players, does Xsgb and has a massive range of active BR.......strange you feel you need a merge as S26 is still active and I do runs with players from roughly 4 or 5 active guilds on the server.
            OK CARDINAL LOOK AT THE ALTS THEN IN S26 then take those alts away and see how many real players are left

Comment

It would be really nice if S17 could get a merger...more and more people keep quitting!

Comment

After the merge

Greetings Emma and everyone else!

I want to start a new toon on a merged server (S36+S43). I cannot find those servers while attempting to create my new toon like I can when I am logging on my other toons that belonged to those servers prior to the merge. When servers merge, is there a new number/name created for them that I should know?

Thank you for your responses.
                Ursula

Comment

Please merge S63

Comment

Kabam server 14/22 needs merge:
                    -> its hard to find ppl for runs
                    -> A lof of player stoped play
                    -> a lot of player take care of more than 1 toon (toons belong to ppl who stoped play)
                    -> we dont get sylph boss last hit rewards cause we cant create enough party to get it
                    -> Only 23* Guilds on server (only 5 with 1M+ BR) and only this 5 guilds have active players
                    -> 1 ppl with 350k+ BR can create guild and be in top 8 guild

*With bugged ranking that shows 3 guilds with 0 BR

Comment

Kabam server 19 needs merge please! :
                      So hard to make party maching lvl such as Arena, Bloody Inferno.... other MPD

Comment

Originally posted by CanGiuoc View Post
                        Kabam server 19 needs merge please! :
                        So hard to make party maching lvl such as Arena, Bloody Inferno.... other MPD
                        You are European. Will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Anomie View Post
                          You are European. Will never happen.
                          please tell me why!Anomie. Are there have problems or rules?

Comment

Originally posted by CanGiuoc View Post
                            please tell me why!Anomie. Are there have problems or rules?

Because they do not care about us.

Comment

W.T.H. again? didnt make the list AGAIN!!! kabam west 11/13 in need of a MERGER r2!!! we have been asking for this merger for a YEAR Now.. well u know what I QUIT!! GOOD BYE

Comment

Ofc they want us too quit. Money is in and now they want to get rid of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X