No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/22 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about annoing bug in wilds with teleport fix it finally !!!!!!!!

Comment

hope Dimensions and Vip time is freezed in maintaince aswell...
      Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

There may be a way to fix teleport bug.

The secret is: Dont teleport while running.

It may work better if you teleport from a standing still position.

Comment

I agree, they should finally fix wilds teleport bugs! Often when I try to teleport the screen freezes and I have to refresh. Maintenance is like every week, this bug has been goin on for ages.

Comment

ในการตกปลา เมื่à¸*ได้ปลาที่พิเศษ ทำไม click friends help ไม่ได้ 2 ครั้งแล้ว

Comment

well said david

Comment

Originally posted by brani2323 View Post
                In addition to various typographic issues being fixed...
                hope u fixed arena guys cayse since last patch 80-90% matching is whit lv 80 players ... so how team lv 60-70 to beat lv 80 team????? FIXE this plz
                lolz even lvl 40-50 meet lvl 80.. such a great matching in arena!!

Comment

I agree this wilds bug... was also there when i first played this game about a year ago... Now its even worse sometimes when you try to Teleport to another district it also freezes... when you refresh and go too wilds all in a sudden you teleported, dont know why its not been fixed yet

Comment

Need mounts )))))

Comment

Originally posted by davidholden View Post

I've tried both, but i have the same results... crash! Only the running is working for me :sadly:

Comment

Originally posted by kandersond View Post
                        SOOOOOOOOOO mad just used a 24 vip card and now 4 to 6 hours wasted because of maintenance getting tired of getting screwed from this game
                        Do you not check forum for when maint is? or just when maint is ongoing lol, I know they dont give a lot of advance warning but its enough

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 22nd of January at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

What's new in this update?

In addition to various typographic issues being fixed, this update will also incorporate the cross-server guild war system. So be on the lookout and don't miss out!
                          so they go down from 4 to 6 hours for some spealing mistakes that will for sure not be repaired and to add something that starts in 10 days or so. they needed evan less time when they added sky city and sylphs

Comment

Unluckily they do not give adequate notice - the maintenance notice was posted at 3.00 AM European time - and not many Europeans are still playing at that . So you wake up, log on, and are confronted with maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholden View Post

i am not an idiot to teleport while run; the bug is in standing position !!!! fix it damn it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                                so they go down from 4 to 6 hours for some spealing mistakes that will for sure not be repaired and to add something that starts in 10 days or so. they needed evan less time when they added sky city and sylphs
                                Captain Type-O to the rescue....wooooooosh............
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X