Player Update Of The Month! Mage January 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Update Of The Month! Mage January 2015

Hiyo guys, this is my player update of the month where I just post what is going so far on with my mage, and the other accounts I have. I currently have a mage, a knight, and now an archer! Yes, I have all 3 classes so I can play, analyze and describe how it is to play with them. Hopefully I will be able to determine which class is "superior" than the others, but the game is made like a never ending food chain:

Mages-->Knights-->Archers-->Mages-->Knights-->Archers-->Mages-->Knights-->Archers-->Mages-->Knights-->Archers-->Mages-->Knights-->Archers-->Mages-->Knights-->Archers

Enough of that, right now I currently stand at an impressive, but not awesome, battle rating of 90k+. Soon I will reach my dream of having 100k br but the game will not stop from there. Right now I am currently working on my lvl 60 legendary equipment which will be a strenuous task since it will take a while to get the crypt tokens, legend stones and loids to synthesize them. So in order for that to happen I'm going to seriously camp, stay below lvl 65 until I can get my full lvl 60 legendary set.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Wiseman_1.24.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	884.6 KB
ID:	1765154

To View More Please Visit This Link: Player Update If The Month! Mage January 2015
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Grats mate, awesome 90k+ BR from the last update was 45k+ BR
    Though I'd like to know what are those energy orbs at the bottom of your inventory are,
    and what are they used for? I'm still climbing the level ladder from lv 50+
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
      Though I'd like to know what are those energy orbs at the bottom of your inventory are,
      and what are they used for? I'm still climbing the level ladder from lv 50+
      Those are for the dimensions, they open up dimensions depending on which element you receive from a basic coordinate chest
      S404 Jade River
      Wiseman
      Founder of Fairy Tail
      View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Working...
      X