Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Announcement] Rebirth Information

Forum Admin R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[Announcement] Rebirth Information

I know we've had a few questions about the Rebirth system, so here are the answers to the most common questions.

Rebirth FAQ

Q: What is Rebirth?
    A: Rebirth allows you to reset your character's level back to 1 and relive Crystal Saga as a higher level being.

Q: What are the benefits of rebirth?
    A: Upon successful rebirth, your player will be reset to level 1 and have special (Scion) prefix in your character name. Also, 60 attribute points and 12 skills points will be added.

Q: Who is eligible for Rebirth?
    A: Players who have reached level 80.

Q: What do I need to complete the Rebirth process?
    A: You need: Level 80, 15 Gold, Ice Shard x1, Brilliance Shard x1, Void Shard x1, Light Shard x1,Heart Shard x1, 2 open slots. In addition you must ONLY have the rebirth quest active.

Q: So, how do I get started?
    A: Once the rebirth is launch, simply visit the Goddess of Fate in Tyria Village to get started.

Q: So when is rebirth going in?
    A: Next week's update, 2/15/2012

See [Guide] Rebirth System for more information:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Rebirth-System
    Last edited by R2CS_Pat; 02-07-2012 at 01:13 AM.

what will happen to pets? to wings? to equipments?

Pffsh, you have to pay 10g to start all over again from lvl 1 xD

Forum Admin R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Those will all stay the same. You get to keep them.

does it mean you get to keep the bonuses of your lvl 80 equipments at lvl 1? that's pretty cool then. lvl 80 pets at lvl 1 and awesome wings...

Are we literally going to have XXX in front of our character name? If so, it's a huge no for me...

Minstrel of Messages Keisuke55 is just another poster. For now.... Keisuke55's Avatar
    lol i thought rebirth was u choosing a side .. i mean .. the Spirit and the Demon cause of the 2 guys fighting at tyra village .. xD

Mage of Multitudes AnaMia is just another poster. For now....
    Ouch, I don't want it to say XXX*Character Name*. That wouldn't look nice... But for the rest, it's not bad. Love the you can keep the wings, mount and bonuses. <3

Lol, XXX? thats pretty lame. i got enough crap in front of my name

Blog Entries
    The XXX is a special prefex that as of yet is to be determined. So you won't really have XXX in front of your name, but something else. It will be there to show that your character has been reborn, and as such more powerful than someone normally of that level. Otherwise folks are going to see your character and come running to us about how you're hacking the game because you've got high level equipment, pets, and wings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast