No announcement yet.

World Boss - increase HP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on S8 It is over in less then a min. 35- 40 players in it and most dont even get a second hit.
    S8 Captive Amore
    IGN Legioness
    Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Comment

today on UA2 it was finished in less than 60 seconds trust me I timed it... You need to increase the WB HP greatly especially on older servers

Comment

Make an equation that will give the World boss Hp as a result of Total guild lvl on server + standard Hp. Or something like that.. idk is just a tip

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
          Newer servers will have a problem with it, because they can't even kill the current bosses, and we cannot make wb for old servers and wb for new ones.
          Maybe a 4th boss will do for now. It's not like newer servers won't get anything if they don't finish the event, they still get what they can finish in the given time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            Today's update made GB and Gauntlet mobs stronger ( in a way ).
            All I could do is forward it further, but wb will not last max of 10 minutes.
            Newer servers will have a problem with it, because they can't even kill the current bosses, and we cannot make wb for old servers and wb for new ones.
            Can you put forward an idea for a WB that has level categories like abyss,erebus for example first set of bosses for up to lvl 50 then up to 70 then up to 90

Comment

PLS increase strength and HP S212 the 1st place made over 430 mill of dmg with one hit

Comment

Originally posted by FindersKeepersOR View Post
                I have fought many WB's in other games, and most of them have a system that when server beats boss in minimum amount of time, it auto-upgrades boss to be tougher, eventually it gets strong enough that it takes a more appropriate amount of time to finish the boss again until everyone of server gets even stronger again. I like this system because it wasn't boring, and gave many chances for everyone to get some hits in.
                This is how I experienced WB in other games also. I can't see how it would hurt new servers and hold back old servers much more.

Comment

You dramatically increased the strength of the Bosses in the Divine Realm.

Your solution is simple, bring the strength of THOSE bosses to the WB bosses for every server.

Comment

Working...
                  X