Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 1/29 @ 3 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 1/29 @ 3 AM EST

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, joyoaprk-s6-s8] will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, January 29th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 12 AM (midnight) PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

would love to see a ruby rocket mount
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

i love zorosenpai asking when is maintenance "when is maintenance?" *failed to connect server* awesome z.z
      Server : (S75)Frozen Wastelands
      Character : Rogue
      Name : (S75)SuperSkunky
      Plane : Eidelon
      Level : 110

Comment

GM post events list

Comment

eliminate pls all NPC who are active only on specific time of year and events and grow drop on briliance shards from in 2 days only 1 drop from 10 runs now is price on market 2 time then 1 FSE thats ridiculous i have void lvl5 on all and briliance only lvl3 after 2 months

Comment

Please get over with the recycled events.
            IGN: Levria
            Server: (S36) Mount Nubina
            Character: Shadow Rouge (F)
            Level: Eidolon: 48 and growing. :p
            Guild: (S33) SoulofRuins
            Pets: Teeka, Burning Angel, Fire Lord

Comment

Originally posted by Yeoji View Post
              Please get over with the recycled events.
              I agree 100% can ya please through some new events!! It is getting Boring and that is not a good thing
              S42MxMood03
              Guild-SoulofRuins
              Married:S36Krayzie
              Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Fast check on BeastMaster Feral Toughness skill not active my gryfhon has normal 17K HP after i make skill lvl5 what give 25% more HP Gryphon HP remain 17K so i waste 5 skill points for nothing now must make another Sand of Time to reset my skills.

Comment

Dont beg for events, lol .. make a well constructed subject .. give ideas .. simple things .. dont give ideas about things they wouldnt do <.<
                  everyone know to say what is wrong, but what is good nobody says #04

Comment

Originally posted by Bernass View Post
                    Dont beg for events, lol .. make a well constructed subject .. give ideas .. simple things .. dont give ideas about things they wouldnt do <.<
                    everyone know to say what is wrong, but what is good nobody says #04
                    Thank you!! All you people do is ask for stuff when maintenance happens..... Maintenance already has agendas stop being lazy asking for stuff cause u cant play. If is a serious problem shoulda mentioned long ago before the 2 hours u cant play. Sure there might be issues but asking every maintenance is getting old.
                    Most of you are grown people doing this its just sad....
                    Last edited by Reverie; 01-29-2015, 05:12 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

Originally posted by wulfgang777 View Post
                      Thank you!! All you people do is ask for stuff when maintenance happens..... Maintenance already has agendas stop being lazy asking for stuff cause u cant play. If is a serious problem shoulda mentioned long ago before the 2 hours u cant play. Sure there might be issues but asking every maintenance is getting old.
                      Most of you are grown people doing this its just sad....
                      Wow so harsh cause ppl ask for new events!! what sad is your attitude
                      Last edited by Reverie; 01-29-2015, 05:14 AM. Reason: Edited quote.
                      S42MxMood03
                      Guild-SoulofRuins
                      Married:S36Krayzie
                      Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Yes is true all beg inclusive the casher ones....

Comment

That's how business works, you don't get a pat on the back for sticking the stamp on the envelopes. But you will get reamed if you don't put them in the correct drop box. If you don't hear feedback/complaints on something, then leave it alone. Yes, giving a clear and concise outline of what you would like to see specifically does work best, but with r2...it never seems to matter much. People have been submitting tickets, complaints, threads about balancing the OP rogue in the game, like the chinese/french servers. Rogues aren't so incredibly favored in every aspect. Where someone without much knowledge of the game, can pick up a rogue, and kill people much stronger than them without a lot of learning. I've played games with issue like this, and there is always a fix announced, and posts from developers asking for ideas from the players. Now whether they were gonna actually do anything with them at that time, we had no idea. But it showed that someone at least cared enough to string us along for a bit, and give us hope that something was going to be done. And low and behold, something was done. People were offered a chance to switch, if they wanted, to balance out the server. But with this game...no. They don't care about anything being balanced, but their overhead. "Don't like the game, don't play." is an actual response I got to a ticket i submitted few years back. So yea, I'll deliver a clear an concise plan, when they show me one tiny shred of actually doing something that so many players have been begging for, for a long time.

Comment

lol if the maint is already over they may see it and maybe implement it during the next maint :P
                            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                              Wow so harsh cause ppl ask for new events!! what sad is your attitude
                              You had all week to ask or suggest ideas....
                              Maintenance already doing their agenda have good night

Comment

Working...
                              X