stupid tycon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oculos View Post
    Some hit + crit gems wouldn't go a miss in tycoon.
    I'd also like to see Iduns ring, and Freyjas boots aswell.
    Better buy divine rights from Abbys and synch Idun and Freya, you will save some gold and enchant and refine stones.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

At the moment a crazy casher or a R2 dev is on first place. Mainchar close to 1 million BR. Hercules, Blazing Hecate, Divine Hunter, Moon Priest, Headless Horseman, Dark Paladin, Panda Lily, Valkyre, Messanger of Darkness, Amazon, Arcane Spirit, Mountain God, Santa, Dragon Empress and Poseidon. Most of all this chars have still their purple start gear. Main Char and Hercules have full yellow Equip and Divine Hunter has 2 pieces. He has almost every Angel. Only Athena is missing. At the moment he is on the way to 300k Points in the Tycoon. I dont know but this guy looks like an R2 dev to me. All that stuff looks a little bit strange to me. I saw him on earlyer Cross Server events too. He always gets something around 300k Points within the first two days.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
        At the moment a crazy casher or a R2 dev is on first place. Mainchar close to 1 million BR. Hercules, Blazing Hecate, Divine Hunter, Moon Priest, Headless Horseman, Dark Paladin, Panda Lily, Valkyre, Messanger of Darkness, Amazon, Arcane Spirit, Mountain God, Santa, Dragon Empress and Poseidon. Most of all this chars have still their purple start gear. Main Char and Hercules have full yellow Equip and Divine Hunter has 2 pieces. He has almost every Angel. Only Athena is missing. At the moment he is on the way to 300k Points in the Tycoon. I dont know but this guy looks like an R2 dev to me. All that stuff looks a little bit strange to me. I saw him on earlyer Cross Server events too. He always gets something around 300k Points within the first two days.
        which region?
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
          which region?
          Think he is talking about icebow on US East. burning is missing, the fight for Snow queen is on. 29 hours after the start of tycoon only 18 players over 100k, lol.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by <Thanos>
            dont lie pls, the devs know that always the same ppl win the CS tycoon. For our realm is harveen and other is Checkmaid. And all guys in this damn game knows that. so dont come with, they cant know that. cause it is like that since month, so pls stop kidding the ppl again
            You do realise you still post from the same account?
            I gave you plenty of time, please make a new account, at how you post it's more than logical that you know english.
            I hope to not see another post from this account again.

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 16.16.49.png
Views:	1
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	1707262

1 and a half days into tycoon, ngames report, only five players made 100k in whatever time zone makes it 10 21 am now.
              League of Angels
              S96 Alanna
              Beserker lvl 71
              Fortuna lvl 85
              Sterling Moonbeam
              Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
              850k BR+
              Guild: Legendary
              Blood and Jade
              S66 Shanrou lvl 66
              Bayi/Zhi
              War Urso 7*
              45k BR+
              Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                Think he is talking about icebow on US East. burning is missing, the fight for Snow queen is on. 29 hours after the start of tycoon only 18 players over 100k, lol.
                Yep i mean that guy. Well two days left for Tyccon and the current Situation looks like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	crazy.png
Views:	1
Size:	628.9 KB
ID:	1707285

I mean come on. Within one day he doubles his Points to over half a million?

Comment

Yep i mean that guy. Well two days left for Tyccon and the current Situation looks like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124894[/ATTACH]

I mean come on. Within one day he doubles his Points to over half a million?
                  That's little, last time they did that on 1st day. 65 people with 100k so far in the bracket thought, lol.

P.S. By they I mean him, phoenix, vhunter, burning and ABBA. ABBA decided that tycoon this time is not worth the bother, especially considering the fact he is very busy at work, burning is missing too.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                    That's little, last time they did that on 1st day. 65 people with 100k so far in the bracket thought, lol.

P.S. By they I mean him, phoenix, vhunter, burning and ABBA. ABBA decided that tycoon this time is not worth the bother, especially considering the fact he is very busy at work, burning is missing too.
                    ***? How is it possible that they spend every month 10 thousand of dollars? And how insane they must be to do so? Thats a ******* Browser Game with a lot of bugs. Exactly such people i hate. They give R2/GTA etc. the feeling that they do everything right. Thats the reason why only casher event after casher event appears and only those events get quickly fixed if they are buggy.

Comment

***? How is it possible that they spend every month 10 thousand of dollars? And how insane they must be to do so? Thats a ******* Browser Game with a lot of bugs. Exactly such people i hate. They give R2/GTA etc. the feeling that they do everything right. Thats the reason why only casher event after casher event appears and only those events get quickly fixed if they are buggy.
                      Lol, they have the money - they spend them, it's their choice. And the game is business and it's purpose is to make money for it's owners so no cashers - no game at all. Personally I don't care how many casher events are there or prizes for them, as long as there is a little something for me too I am okay.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

They keep the game alive and we are thankfull for that, but you are right we should get more for our money and free players should get more also.

Comment

Zivatar you are right, but this tycoon is really noobish tycoon ever :S

Comment

alot of players decided this tycoon aint worth investing maybe next time, they'll think twice before giving the same c.r.a.p for prize. its not enough they raised the minimum required points to rank at 100k points (p.s - not everyone can achieve 100k points gents, might wanna think about that also, some barely make 70k).

Comment

Working...
                            X