+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eternal Saga Server Merge on 2/5

dont delay the new server someone ask me when the new server open at oceanic server many ppl of mai friend ask me

Mage of Multitudes alichak000 has a few fans. alichak000's Avatar
    While Chinese servers are thriving by putting lower prices, we aren't doing well here.
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

Head GM R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TLB_Archi View Post
    Events
    To add a bit of competitive spice to the new mix and to get everyone up to speed with players on S45, players on servers S42 will be getting the “Ultimate 4x Gaming Experience!” on the following schedule:
    S45 and S42?? S37 / S40 should be getting the 4x EXP not S42 :3 :v :v
    Corrected this was a little typo
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!

dont worry s43. some people on s37/s40 quit from the game. and im one of them

akidin/RiCu

Quote Originally Posted by R269923645 View Post
    dont worry s43. some people on s37/s40 quit from the game. and im one of them

akidin/RiCu
    S43 is dead also less than -9 players lol Aikachan and SkySix quit already

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2