• next events

ok seems is oficial : loa want make all free peoples to quit game :P

beach event

Overall Ranking
    Place
    Basic Prize(Req.2000 Pts)
    Adv.Prizes(Req.8000 Pts)
    Seraph’s Stone x500
    Spiritsoul Totem Chest(Ruby) x1, Skill Book- Abyssal Gaze x50, Lvl. 10 Crit Gem x2, and Awakening Stone x400
    2~3
    Seraph’s Stone x300
    Skill Book- Abyssal Gaze x50, Lvl. 10 Crit Gem x1, and Awakening Stone x300
    4~5
    Seraph’s Stone x200
    Lvl. 10 Crit Gem x2, and Awakening Stone x200
    6~10
    Seraph’s Stone x150
    Lvl. 9 Crit Gem x1 and Awakening Stone x150
    11~20
    Seraph’s Stone x100
    Lvl. 8 Crit Gem x2, and Awakeing Stone x100

and angel quiz

Place
    Basic Prize(Min Pts: 3000)
    Super Prize (Min Pts: 8000)
    1st
    Blessed Stone x300
    Iron Wings x1, Lvl. 7 EXP Totem Chest x1, and Title Flair: Genius (30 Day)
    2nd-3rd
    Blessed Stone x200
    Title Flair: Genius (7 Day), Seraph's Stone x300 and Runestone
    x1000
    4th-10th
    Blessed Stone x100
    Title Flair: Genius (7 Day), Seraph's Stone x150 and Runestone
    x800
    11th-20th
    Blessed Stone x50
    Seraph's Stone x100 and Runestone x500

why dev dont talk beetween then and make this angel quiz liek was before with good reward for 2nd place+ also

Iron wings look still bugged (I won such) and since i haveem will go forit only if there is a swap iron for something ..
    Quiz helds the big rewards by answering correct and gettin combo's the ranking rewards were/are low as usual for rankings
    Last edited by p0lal3la; 01-30-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post

beach event

Overall Ranking
      Place
      Basic Prize(Req.2000 Pts)
      Adv.Prizes(Req.8000 Pts)
      Seraph’s Stone x500
      Spiritsoul Totem Chest(Ruby) x1, Skill Book- Abyssal Gaze x50, Lvl. 10 Crit Gem x2, and Awakening Stone x400
      2~3
      Seraph’s Stone x300
      Skill Book- Abyssal Gaze x50, Lvl. 10 Crit Gem x1, and Awakening Stone x300
      4~5
      Seraph’s Stone x200
      Lvl. 10 Crit Gem x2, and Awakening Stone x200
      6~10
      Seraph’s Stone x150
      Lvl. 9 Crit Gem x1 and Awakening Stone x150
      11~20
      Seraph’s Stone x100
      Lvl. 8 Crit Gem x2, and Awakeing Stone x100

and angel quiz

Place
      Basic Prize(Min Pts: 3000)
      Super Prize (Min Pts: 8000)
      1st
      Blessed Stone x300
      Iron Wings x1, Lvl. 7 EXP Totem Chest x1, and Title Flair: Genius (30 Day)
      2nd-3rd
      Blessed Stone x200
      Title Flair: Genius (7 Day), Seraph's Stone x300 and Runestone
      x1000
      4th-10th
      Blessed Stone x100
      Title Flair: Genius (7 Day), Seraph's Stone x150 and Runestone
      x800
      11th-20th
      Blessed Stone x50
      Seraph's Stone x100 and Runestone x500

why dev dont talk beetween then and make this angel quiz liek was before with good reward for 2nd place+ also
      before it only was rank1 too , but mounts or clothes which now arent worth a jack

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
        Iron wings look still bugged (I won such) and since i haveem will go forit only if there is a swap iron for something ..
        Quiz helds the big rewards by answering correct and gettin combo's the ranking rewards were/are low as usual for rankings
        combo yea give nice reward but for that need get them
        but i was say about diferne between 1st place and other,few month ago was good reward for top 5 now only 1st place important other is useles
        runestone u get that amount in 1 day same with other stuff

Comment

Obviously you dont save resources and you spent them every event. Smart free players saved every resources and use them only when they can get the rewards they want.

I won several event without cashing, just by saving those resources and use them only when the "Prize is right"

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
            Obviously you dont save resources and you spent them every event. Smart free players saved every resources and use them only when they can get the rewards they want.

I won several event without cashing, just by saving those resources and use them only when the "Prize is right"
            i got lots resurce ,but u cant guarantee if save x resurce u also going win
            depend very much on what kind of server u playing
            but to give for 1st place valuable reward and for other just give **** reward is not ok :P

Comment

i got lots resurce ,but u cant guarantee if save x resurce u also going win
              depend very much on what kind of server u playing
              but to give for 1st place valuable reward and for other just give **** reward is not ok :P
              Depending on server is correct, but you can roughly know how much points needed to win and saved 1.5 time above the average points to ensure you win the rewards.

For example, i know my server average score to win 1st places for angel quiz is about 15k for 3 days, and 20k for 4 days.

Every 200 vouchers will fetch you 700 points on average. In order to win 1st prize, i need to ensure i have 18k points for 3 day event, and 24k points for 4 days event. So, for a 3 days event, i need at least 2.5k vouchers and for 4 days event i need 3.5k vouchers. (Free attempt and daily vouchers collection not included) to ensure a 100% win on 1st prize.

I have about 3k vouchers saved (Screen shot below is proof) But if you ask me if i am going for this upcoming angel quiz event, my answer is NO. Reason? Those rewards in 1st place is not what i want, although i dont have iron wing yet. and even worst for those ranking below.

Next, the prize for 1st place and 4th-5th place in beach rewards is consider good this time round. Smart free players will only go for Rank 1 (if they have enough shells card saved (for my server, about 150 shell cards saved is enough for 1st place), or go for Rank 4th -5th rewards. (Still better to have 150 shell cards in case). If you ask me, i definitely go for rank 4th-5th placing because those gems is what i want and it is a sure win (if i have 150 shell cards).

My conclusion, if you saved, you will win some events. If you are smart, you use them wisely for the best rewards "for yourself"(ranking 1st doesnt mean it is always the best rewards)
              Attached Files

Comment

i got spiritsoul totem last time i got it free. only thing you need to do is save beach shell card points.
                namichwan
                s206
                berserker

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                  Depending on server is correct, but you can roughly know how much points needed to win and saved 1.5 time above the average points to ensure you win the rewards.

For example, i know my server average score to win 1st places for angel quiz is about 15k for 3 days, and 20k for 4 days.

Every 200 vouchers will fetch you 700 points on average. In order to win 1st prize, i need to ensure i have 18k points for 3 day event, and 24k points for 4 days event. So, for a 3 days event, i need at least 2.5k vouchers and for 4 days event i need 3.5k vouchers. (Free attempt and daily vouchers collection not included) to ensure a 100% win on 1st prize.

I have about 3k vouchers saved (Screen shot below is proof) But if you ask me if i am going for this upcoming angel quiz event, my answer is NO. Reason? Those rewards in 1st place is not what i want, although i dont have iron wing yet. and even worst for those ranking below.

Next, the prize for 1st place and 4th-5th place in beach rewards is consider good this time round. Smart free players will only go for Rank 1 (if they have enough shells card saved (for my server, about 150 shell cards saved is enough for 1st place), or go for Rank 4th -5th rewards. (Still better to have 150 shell cards in case). If you ask me, i definitely go for rank 4th-5th placing because those gems is what i want and it is a sure win (if i have 150 shell cards).

My conclusion, if you saved, you will win some events. If you are smart, you use them wisely for the best rewards "for yourself"(ranking 1st doesnt mean it is always the best rewards)
                  if u win with 15k beach point 1st place then gz u have lucky to play on a decent server where u can get 1st place
                  go and play on a server with at last 2 casher and i guarante u cant win with even 20k
                  and about angel quiz if u save 3k doesnt means other peopels also didnt keeeped 3k ,and after used all what saved month and see u have beaten then u gonna cry
                  just to mke comparation 2 beach event ago with 15 k u wasnt even in top 20

Comment

We are all just mid-cashers on my server so, you're just unlucky, thats all there is to it

Comment

i am kinda lucky that my server is slightly dead then if 8k is a winning score XD

Comment

Working...
                      X