Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/3 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 3!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if new troops are much more powerfull will be easier to finish necropolis and more gold from wb

Comment

I have a question the new medalion is for Mythic Dragon Title or for Imperial Mythic Dragon Earth? because i saw a screen where the medalion its called Mythic Dragon and some people say its only for Imperial Mythic Dragon Earth.Thank you

Comment

Yeh if it's WEEKLY maintanance should be a SET day and/or at least 12hrs notice given... Fed up of checking constantly if there is maintanance for timing 12hrly crops, checking again before going to bed then getting up to find I have 10mins or site already down because you only announce it's doing so a few hours before.

EMERGENCY maintanance, no warning is one thing, if it is planned there is zero reason why it had to be left to 1030pm EST (3:30am for me) just 5hrs before the site goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabonk View Post
          Add Star-Tear Convert

i agree, would be great!
          and the split button should be in the conversion window as well

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
            I have a question the new medalion is for Mythic Dragon Title or for Imperial Mythic Dragon Earth? because i saw a screen where the medalion its called Mythic Dragon and some people say its only for Imperial Mythic Dragon Earth.Thank you
            Need to be Imperial Mythic Dragon Earth to get new medallion.
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by sin85 View Post
              So, Fherlayt. How to clear an int. dimension in 2 days and adv. dimension in 7 days? Please gimme a guide. Thanks in advanced
              maybe i can help. u start with 1 or 2 basic (depend on resistance u have from your resistance crystals and pet) to get to 10 energy per step. when u get there and u keep same element all the time, u can do dimensions as it was said.

Comment

ok what happens with the players that already have the high resistance from dimensions because it's the same with the mounts 2.5 years ago everyone can get the mounts then it was done now you can't get the old mounts anymore so
                the are Always stronger

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                  Better troops have better stats, so more stats for you from enlightement.
                  Better they spend their time for fixing bugs, but not creating new c-r-a-p

Comment

Originally posted by sabonk View Post
                    add star-tear convert
                    agreeeeeeee

Comment

and more servers merge before i loose my patient and **** that game my a little over 1 year mage is 80 lvl 355k br and cant do DI because not enough lvl 80 on server we have few but not many so it is difficult to do DI rest is months behind slow levelers hope we get merge soon server 422 need it badly few lvl 80 already quit because no ppl to run i will be next soon because it is fuckin ballshiet more servers then players

Comment

Once again - why is notice so short - or are they really deciding to do this on a Tuesday, instead of the "normal" day, at virtually the last moment? Patch updates should be planned many days in advance - therefore notice could be given far more timeously.

"Patchnotes:
                        Unlocked the new system: Medallion Upgrade.
                        ....."

Another load of rubbish! The new Medallion has been in the arena shop under "materials" since last week's maintenance. Many of us got it in time for use in Class Wars! This should have been notified in last week's maintenance notes, not in this announcement!
                        Last edited by FireAndIceS8; 02-03-2015, 03:27 AM. Reason: typo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        FireAndIce
                        Mage
                        2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                        Kabam S8
                        Legends
                        Moderate casher

Comment

Ah, thought that new fate skill is Shock. Well that skill is pretty useless (except bonus stats for atk and hp). Every lvl80 player have maxed HS, so cant be stunned. Then whats the points of this skill? Or this will effect toon skills that can cause stun as Delphic Death Star? Well even now those 50% are not real and stunning rate is way lower than 50%.

And what we gonna do with all old fate stones, that just gettin room in inventary/vault? Hope we will have some exchange event.
                          It will be differnet that HS. they aded new stats when u see ur chars stats. new system will add to that stats.

Comment

when give us more information about Medallion Upgrade and Influence Training...*** is that?

Comment

Need to be Imperial Mythic Dragon Earth to get new medallion.
                              Thank you vm

Comment

im still trying to find hammers to upgrade my 80 gear i had 5 once and never seen any again
                                ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Working...
                                X