[Patch Notes] 02/05 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
    The developers have insisted time and time again that they can't add any additional bag or vault pages. However, I am trying to see whether they can create a second vault. Fingers-crossed.
    That would be cool, we really need the space =/ I keep having to throw things away or give them to alts to hold because I've got no space, it's annoying as if I throw away then I need to go farm again when I need and if it's on an alt, I have to log lots of alts to find what one I stored it on lol
    (S36)Auroria
    160+ Eidolon Knight
    Apocolypse Co-leader
    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
      The developers have insisted time and time again that they can't add any additional bag or vault pages. However, I am trying to see whether they can create a second vault. Fingers-crossed.
      Could you just show them Crystal Legacy ? They have 7 pages of bag inventory since forever... I really don't think there's much of different codings or anything... it should be possible. At least 1 whole page of bag inventory would be really nice for now.

Either stop updating new features with new items or get an additional storage somehow...

Comment

immaculate gem exchange

Comment

Please fix Beastmaster bugs, I´m lvl 65 Eidolon Beastmaster and still have many many many troubles on PVE and PVP for bugs, the most important bug is that the Familiar stop attacking when is on Attack mode no matter I have mobs or players so close to me or my familiar T-T ... I had problems with beastmaster getting very low experience at eidolon 50+ IDK if its a bug but I didnt had that problem with other classes on mortal/scion/eidolon planes and when was BM mortal and scion didnt had any problem until now... about scion skill I know on Crystal Legacy that dont exist too so just hope Supernal plane will be released soon to use Supernal skill n.n I know R2 team, Mods, GMs and Devs R working hard on this game and on BM bugs just hope Beastmaster class have most of actual bugs fixed soon so we can enjoy fully this awesome new class ^w^
          Last edited by Zethito; 02-05-2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

How many GMUTs are needed for each upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by judirectioner View Post
              How many GMUTs are needed for each upgrade?
              Each click requires 22 Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens.

Comment

Well still waiting for the update to Beast Master scion skill.. and the Appearance of Supreme weapon of BM... check please thnx

Comment

Basic events but extra torches is often nice to see.

Lottery icon is in a very awkward position almost in the middle of the screen. It should have been placed closer to the minimap instead of below Vidalian Legends icon.
                  If you're going to keep re-using the lottery event can you please make one that uses the treasure keys that are still dropping in 75+ dungeons.

I always enjoy seeing new mounts but they just seem a waste if you use a stronger mount. A good suggestion would be to have a Skin/costume option so that you can use your main mount and equip the 2nd mount as a skin and it would take that appearance.
                  Last edited by Salamander1234; 02-05-2015, 08:59 AM.
                  Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by CarlLoveKaye View Post
                    Well still waiting for the update to Beast Master scion skill.. and the Appearance of Supreme weapon of BM... check please thnx
                    Regarding the supreme weapon, can you provide some additional details? Is there an item missing that other classes have? If you could provide me with a screenshot of such an item (like a priest version), I can get this taken care of rather promptly.

Comment

Was hoping to be able to exchange my unbound gems prefect/immaculate to bound ones, but I guess that won't be an option anytime soon. Disappointed yet again about an issue that need to be look into

Comment

Torches don't give enough exp to even bother wasting 5g's each on them, by the time you have that kind of money to throw away in the game it isn't worth the expense on almost no exp. Especially when there's free bonfires every hour from 10:00 - 23:00

As for the warrior vouchers, those seem to have an incredibly low drop rate so far, I've spent a few hours afk already and only 1 has dropped. I am in a level 80+ area too, where I know elites like to spawn. So what I can get maybe 1 or 2 keys if I spend the entire week in afk?

Comment

do release some nicer mount in shop pls the ones now hav very bad stats and r tooo pricey
                          ones like red rocket would be awesome
                          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Please sort out the icons! this is becoming stupid now. All week we are going to have to deal with Lottery right there! Can you please add a hide icon button like you have on ALL your other games.

It is just an icon that you click on and it hides/closes out all the icons, then when we want the icon again we can click it again and it open all the icons out again.

Players have been asking for this for over a year now, and it is something that is really really needed ASAP!
                            Last edited by Apoloymi; 02-05-2015, 12:15 PM.
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Tortle...the one thing that doesn't wanna drop even after 40+ spins heh...really unlucky ;>, .>
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

90 spins, no tortle. In fact the wheel slows to an almost complete stop, signaling that the next one should be stop on tortle.. nope, it speeds back up for one more and goes to angel. Is it even possible to get this pet? Seriously I'd rather just buy it from the store -.- this is stupid.

Also 60 of the spins were afk cards. "rare prizes" yup, i see how this is gonna go.

Comment

Working...
                                X