Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 02/05 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this going to be permanent because it sounds really good! (invader)

Comment

Originally posted by lukiepop7 View Post
      is this going to be permanent because it sounds really good! (invader)
      This week's events will be ending on the 11th, when the next maintenance occurs. These events will however be recycled and come back around after some time, so it won't be the last time you'll be seeing them.

Comment

Will we ever gonna see any of the design event items go live? Or maybe just a winner or something? It have been 6 months already and nothing happens...

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
        The developers have insisted time and time again that they can't add any additional bag or vault pages. However, I am trying to see whether they can create a second vault. Fingers-crossed.
        I think what is needed most is backpack space since some items can't be placed in vault; or even add a way to stack them into vouchers like they did with red adamantite (for the ones that CAN be placed in vault). And/Or the other half of the 3rd vault page. Thank you.

Comment

Dear R2 - please place a new icon directly in the middle of the screen. Its an excellent spot for a new icon. Especially since icons don't interfere with anything at all. We love them, each every one. What a blessing to have so many. Soon we'll have enough to cover the whole of the screen. What a day that will be!!!

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post

Please sort out the icons! this is becoming stupid now. All week we are going to have to deal with Lottery right there! Can you please add a hide icon button like you have on ALL your other games.

It is just an icon that you click on and it hides/closes out all the icons, then when we want the icon again we can click it again and it open all the icons out again.

Players have been asking for this for over a year now, and it is something that is really really needed ASAP!
          i'll double down on this - do the Developers have a drinking problem, eyesight problem or suffer from some form of dementia? The decision for the placement of the warrior lottery icon is beyond logic.
          Last edited by Reverie; 02-05-2015, 05:31 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

oh LOL, i laughed so hard when i saw the lottery icon...Almost cried because of it. I cannot say the amount of times i have clicked it already just doing dungeons.
            Originally posted by Dr.Q
            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

at this rate can you put an icon that flies around all over the place in the middle of the screen that is challenging to click on?

Comment

Please add vault space .what good is it to have all of these game add ons if you cannot keep the items for them !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lollygagin View Post
                  Please add vault space .what good is it to have all of these game add ons if you cannot keep the items for them !!!!!
                  R2Rob has already commented about this

Originally Posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                  The developers have insisted time and time again that they can't add any additional bag or vault pages. However, I am trying to see whether they can create a second vault. Fingers-crossed.
                  APOLOYMI
                  MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                  LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                  (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

its in the way

Comment

Invaders are bugged at [Starglade(X:71 Y:40)] on all L's.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Invaders.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	1707983

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
                      B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
                      Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
                      Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

Originally posted by WhoOpossum View Post
                        Invaders are bugged at [Starglade(X:71 Y:40)] on all L's.
                        These Invaders have been stuck there since the beginning of CS time. It has been reported on numerous occasions, but the chances of it ever getting addressed are pretty dim. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                          Regarding the supreme weapon, can you provide some additional details? Is there an item missing that other classes have? If you could provide me with a screenshot of such an item (like a priest version), I can get this taken care of rather promptly.
                          Beastmasters Supreme weapon doesn't give a unique skill like all the other classes do. Here is a screenshot with 3 Supreme 1 frags from mage, beastmaser, and rogue classes shown. The mage and rogue weapons have the unique skills in a red square to really highlight them, you will notice the beastmaster frag only has the rest of the skills those 2 have listed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BMFragSkill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	290.9 KB
ID:	1708000

Comment

I miss the flying pig (flying potatoe). :-(

Comment

would like to see some good shop mounts ...waiting to buy it not the ones which u hav released lately
                              Last edited by Reverie; 02-10-2015, 07:53 AM. Reason: Removed censor.
                              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Beastmasters Supreme weapon doesn't give a unique skill like all the other classes do. Here is a screenshot with 3 Supreme 1 frags from mage, beastmaser, and rogue classes shown. The mage and rogue weapons have the unique skills in a red square to really highlight them, you will notice the beastmaster frag only has the rest of the skills those 2 have listed.

ive sent a ticket about this before and they sent me a reply about scion skills i just went facepalm and gave up
                                ign stegzy
                                guild ftw
                                pets to many

Comment

Working...
                                X