Demonic angel or knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonic angel or knight?

I made an analysis to help you decide which ic better, demonic angel or demonic knight:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...or-knight.html
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

well it depends what type you are a knight or a mage or archer for knights and archer go for demonic angel and mages for for demonic knight

Comment

Originally posted by greg666 View Post
      well it depends what type you are a knight or a mage or archer for knights and archer go for demonic angel and mages for for demonic knight
      Why do you think it is different for archers/knights and mages? It gives the same bonus to everyone.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        Why do you think it is different for archers/knights and mages? It gives the same bonus to everyone.
        I think he's stucked at the time where templars could kill you (2 years ago) and when it was better to get different kind of damage

Comment

I think this is kind of nice actually.. and you've put some incredible work and thought into this... but as always I have to say, at the end of the day it is personal preference and I hope that choice will work out for people since 420 million or so in daru is a costly investment to max out a troop.. not counting the cost of enlightenment swapping to boot.

The angels will hit everything, where as the knights will only get the front row with their specials (if and when they decide to kick in)... so keep that in mind when choosing as well. I wish everyone luck with their choices

*personally likes the Angels since they have a cute victory pose hehe, but personal preference lol*
          Last edited by GM_Magik; 02-06-2015, 10:32 PM.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thanks

Yes, for some looks (and how much lag the animation creates) matters too

Comment

i have read your post in your blog and although mathematically correct, it doesnt represent the reality.

Troops die instant, pvp, pve, anywhere (PVE - only ones that actualy give something are sky trail and gods decent, for wb it is very debatable, is your crit with extra attack better than troops damage, no matter the answer the difference will be negligible). So in reality you have no troops and only thing thats left from them is the attack boost from enlightment, which makes the angels ultimate choice for everyone no matter class.

Even if your troops last for more than 1 round now, players get stronger constantly, troops aint
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Sorry for replying only now, I just noticed this post.

One of my points was that the kyanite you have to spend on academy to max out your angel's matk can buy you as much BR in wild shop as much you get from the extra atk via enlightenment.

You are right that troops die mostly in 1st round, but not always. In BG I have fights where the troops are still around after awaken (and this is because they survived the first AOE with 1 pixel of HP, then regened while my opponent bombarded me with a single attack). And when a Hercules single attack hits a still alive troop instead of me, well, that's an advantage. Also, in WB, I deal more damage with knights (see the math) so it's a little extra gold each day

But yes everyone has a favorite, what I wrote was an explanation why I choose knights over angels.

Comment

angels all tha way as mage u need that xtra matk (i do this cause i have patk with eud wich also do aoe , me as mage aoe and troops aoe 50% chance lvl 80 troops i kill first time all 100% 800k br ) nice post thnak you for taking your time to do tha post but as Mentor_Magik said it's all about preference

Comment

I m going with knight.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      i have read your post in your blog and although mathematically correct, it doesnt represent the reality.

Troops die instant, pvp, pve, anywhere (PVE - only ones that actualy give something are sky trail and gods decent, for wb it is very debatable, is your crit with extra attack better than troops damage, no matter the answer the difference will be negligible). So in reality you have no troops and only thing thats left from them is the attack boost from enlightment, which makes the angels ultimate choice for everyone no matter class.

Even if your troops last for more than 1 round now, players get stronger constantly, troops aint
                      I'm in agreement.

Comment

1 more thing about that: Demonic Knights use a toon that causes major lag, the headless horseman.

Comment

The is better the knight
                          Luchito
                          Clan : Phoenix

Winterfrost Legacy - Server S4

Comment

Working...
                          X