Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fate Stone Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate Stone Event

Why the bloody hell did they change the fate stone event. It was originally Soul Crystals but of course they had to change it to these crappy runestones. I haven't maxed out my Soul Engraving yet and these crystals are quite scarce to get whilst the runestones can be purchased with league insignia's.

I understand you are unhappy, but sometimes changes.. which are unannounced will happen. There are also many ways to gain soul crystals in game, especially if you already have the sylph atoll mount I believe you can exchange over there for soul crystals as well.. I know many people who have been doing that. They also fall well in the dimensional war, the campaigns, jewel hunt and several other bits of the game.. I hope these suggestions have helped.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yes i understand but speaking from my experiences i only get around 200 soul crystals before there is another soul engraving event from jewel hunt, dimensions stuff like that. it is also incredibly hard to level each time i need around 5000 soul crystals to level to the next which is ridiculous compared to the soul seals engraving

Comment

Originally posted by xPlutox View Post
        yes i understand but speaking from my experiences i only get around 200 soul crystals before there is another soul engraving event from jewel hunt, dimensions stuff like that. it is also incredibly hard to level each time i need around 5000 soul crystals to level to the next which is ridiculous compared to the soul seals engraving
        well mate.. we all haved to walk same road... i needed almost 2 years to get lvl 80 soul... and u new players just want all instant...
        Alchemist

S-287
        1M+BR Mage

Comment

Trust me, you will be glad to have runestones. You need more runestones than soul crystals to level up any rune to level 10 anyways. Not to mention rune stones are more time consuming and harder to get than soul crystals.

Comment

Sc hard to get...

What server is that?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Sc hard to get...

What server is that?
              They are hard to get. I can only get about 50 daily if I'm lucky
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                They are hard to get. I can only get about 50 daily if I'm lucky
                And what do you do to get those 50? do you do devotion spins where can get 15 rather easily, do you do mpd, guild blessing wheel, jewel hunt, which can alot get plenty from, solo dungeons, amethyst, battle grounds. All of these sources you can get soul crystals from. Then look at runestones sources. Tanks, jewel hunt (less than soul crystals), and arena shop. Rune stones are still harder to get than soul crystals no matter how you try to spin it.

Comment

If you're really desperate for scs, circuit quests still net quite a few of em.

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                    well mate.. we all haved to walk same road... i needed almost 2 years to get lvl 80 soul... and u new players just want all instant...
                    want instant? oh please spare me the laughter

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                      And what do you do to get those 50? do you do devotion spins where can get 15 rather easily, do you do mpd, guild blessing wheel, jewel hunt, which can alot get plenty from, solo dungeons, amethyst, battle grounds. All of these sources you can get soul crystals from. Then look at runestones sources. Tanks, jewel hunt (less than soul crystals), and arena shop. Rune stones are still harder to get than soul crystals no matter how you try to spin it.
                      Ahh you are right lol. Sorry was half awake. But if you look at it the drop rate for sc has fallen a lot so you have to wonder how the newer servers will get their engraving up to a decent level.
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                        oh please runestones are easy to get i have maxed out most of my runes so...

Comment

We need a Fate-Stone exchange at this point...

1 Fate Stone = 2,500 Gold & 2,500 Daru (~25 Mil each for a full stack of 9999)
                          3 Fate Stones = 2 Mount Whip & 1 Mount Hoof (~ 6,666 Whips & 3,333 Hooves for a full stack)
                          5 Fate Stones = 1 Bead of Influence (~2,000 for a full stack - enough to get like 7 initial levels)
                          10 Fate Stones = 1 Mahra & 1 Sepulcrum (~1,000 each for a full stack)
                          20 Fate Stones = 1 Blessing of God (~500 for a full stack)
                          50 Fate Stones = 1 Gift of God (~200 for a full stack)

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                            Ahh you are right lol. Sorry was half awake. But if you look at it the drop rate for sc has fallen a lot so you have to wonder how the newer servers will get their engraving up to a decent level.
                            150 Sylph Crystals (easily gotten in 3 Sylph Boss battles a day) exchanges for 1,000 SC at the Sylph Exchange. That's a LOT of SC to be had and fairly quickly. I've recently made an alt that in under a month has L25 Soul Engraving and that was after getting the mount for 1200 Sylph Crystals. I believe all you need to get 50 Sylph Crystals in a SB Battle is 3rd place and/or 8% of total damage. Not that hard really.

You also get 100 Runestones for a 1st place finish if you've not gone into Advanced Classes yet.

Comment

you're joking right? from opening the pumpkin carriage items I got the 2k sc maaaaany times...

Comment

Working...
                              X