S80 Guardian's Gate Legends of Vidalia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S80 Guardian's Gate Legends of Vidalia

Can i know when we will receive our free Crystal from VoL in S80 ?
    IGN: (S80)SolariLeona lV 160 eido knight
    Soul:944
    HF: LV15
    zodiac: lvl 3
    beast soul: seiryu lvl 6
    magic tower :3148/8960
    Tenets: Chaotic Tenets Lv 8
    Mount: Super Kyubi Lv 20 fused with super Kyubi lvl 20
    Pet: OP Emperor Demon
    Wings: Divine Wings +6
    Sperion: Legendary Lv.105 Superior Eternal Defense Sperion
    Runes: lvl 9 Support,lvl 9 defense, lvl 9 renewal,lvl 9 strength
    Pixie: Clestial saga pixie
    Celestial guild

I will forward a list of S80's LoV winners to the team when they are on duty come Monday. Prizes should be dispatched soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      I will forward a list of S80's LoV winners to the team when they are on duty come Monday. Prizes should be dispatched soon after.
      Hi Reverie I was wondering if we had any update on this and thanks for being such a great Mod always see you helping people.

Comment

The individual who will be disbursing the rewards should be on-duty later today. When she is available, I will forward the list of winners and she will proceed from there soon after.

Comment

Any idea on when the rewards will be dispatched?

Comment

As previously stated, rewards will be sent out when the individual in charge is available to do so. The list of winners has already been forwarded, so it's simply a matter of time now.
            Last edited by Reverie; 02-09-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

i just want to say that event is suppose to end 2 week after the server open so it mean that event was supose to end at 9:00 wednesday server time and if i remember i was #1 in gold and #3 in lvl but i only receive the crystal from the level (7000) i think you take the screen shot too early because at 9:00 i had 4p more then the second!
              well thx and i wish you can help me !

and if you dont understand why i wasn't in the leaderboard of gold it because earlier my character was in shop mode while i sleep and i close it before 9:00
              Last edited by danyf0123; 02-09-2015, 10:39 PM.

Comment

The list of winners has already been finalized, forwarded, and confirmed by the individual in charge. Players will receive their prizes accordingly. LoV rankings is not something that can be debated, so the prize(s) you get is what was confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                X